[ SHOWGSD-L ] 9-12 bitches, and out as soon as I can

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: evan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ginialtman@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 13:06:05 EST

Jimmy Ealy should know that his wife has the charge cards and almost has
them used up, but has a few to go.  Lee wants him to fill up the cards so  she
can spend more. Dom should know that Barbara Barbar is complaining that she
needs a good man, so we are working on it.  We are all going to go look for
her.
  Tod Vigor is here and offered me a power cord, but I didnâ??t  need it. Gairl
Hardcastle is talking to Jerry Guzman, and I see no one is in the  ring now.

Debbie is looking over her bitches. I see Dean Wylie taling to Marylyn
Smith, and Ann Schutlz is here and is intense as she doubles her bitch., I
Flower
Boy working the crowd, and just talked to Reggieâ??s â??parentsâ??.   Debbie
stands
in the center, and sends out a group and brings in another  group.  In they
come, Mickie, Leslie, Patty, Kent and Bart. There are also  Olivia and Liz
Oster.  Linda Kury is giving an announcemnt to be read and  there goes the
bitches.

It is a bit louder in this class, and we are having a lunch break, and then
some stuff.  I have no idea what is going on.  I am headed to Agility,  since
I canâ??t send out anything.

I am in the Agility ring and watching. Boy does these people work hard. The
results of Wednesday Excellent Regular Jumpers.  I canâ??t figure out what  the
titles are, so this is what they gave me. 20 and 24 inch, (the size of the
dog).  Sue Sacco is giving me this stuff.  1st. Place 20 inch.  Excellent JWW,
(weaves) . The catalog is great and big enough to read.   This is the 10th year
and it is a special catalogue with pictures in color of  the first year of
the trials and pictures and a reprint of the catalague from  that year.  Mach
NJGSDRâ??s Dravenâ??s Hangma;s Fury CD   Owned by  marisa Capizo, (a rescue
dog)
for first place.

Excelent A Prefered JWW first place Sassafras CDX OJP ownded by Mary
Denigan-Macauley, and a second in the class is Canya Digta China Mx OAJ AXP AJP
 ,
(figure that name) owned by Christin Dewey.

They are now announcing and bringing in the people that are going to run  and
telling them the rules and the course time, and how he wants to call the
run. At the end is a timer, so it is electronic.

The Excellent B JWW winner is Kishausâ?? Fast and Furious AX AXJ ownded by
Jerry Kiah.

There were other winners, but I didnâ??t get them. These folks are real
dedicated and work harder than I could imagine. I am coming back tomorrow. You
have
to see the trophies, and the ribbons and they look good too. These dogs  sure
do enjoy it The judge is Terry Brown, and this is the second time he has
judged before and was brought back.  He is working with the crowd telling  them
what they are to do, and everyone looks nervous.

Back to the conformation ring, and she has made the cut and is down to
seven. In the lead is League of her own, then Wind Beneath My Wings, then Raven

and Dancind Doll.  I have people in front of me but in fight is Storm and
there
they go. Kevin Renolds is talking to me, and is amazed that I can type and
talk. That is the way it is,   Nikirees League of Her Own, then Mar  Havenâ??s
Wind Beneath My Wings, Dâ??Cans Raven of Fran-San and Shadyrockâ??s Dancing
Doll.

More to come.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together