[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 3 weeks countdown SE futurity shows

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 07:00:51 -0800 (PST)

Man, you folks in Florida really know how to promote!....now if you could only
learn how to count votes and tame hurricanes....I'd consider moving
there!...right next to Rita!....the woman, not the Hurricane!...lol.....FB
almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:   OK 3 weeks to the close of our shows.
Treasure Coast GSDC April 7th, 8th and the SE futurity on the 9th.
judges Jack Newton & Walter Falk
Make sure and get your motel reserved early and ask for our special group rate
of $53.99
otherwise you are going to get stuck paying $100 plus at other motels in the
area. This is our season so it's a miracle we could lock in rooms at a
reasonable rate...............all info is in the premium..............
****If you still need a premium they have all been sent out so email me your
address and i will send you one.
We plan a great time............we will have lunch and refreshments available
everyday.
Royal Canin is offering a free lunch on Saturday afternoon and Saturday evening
we are having a hospitality night at the pool with free pizza and drinks. The
weather will be awesome guaranteed!! We will have tents and canopies available
for shade.

As just one of our awesome trophies provided by our generous donors from the
futurity we have a beautiful challenge trophy you will be sure to WANT to win
!!! It is awesome!!

Be sure to come and join us for all the fun!!

If you need anything don't hesitate to contact me, look forward to seeing you
all, AMY

Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com
POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original