[ SHOWGSD-L ] 3 types of "eaters" not 2

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 11:07:43 -0500

WOW ------   As you folks know, I've dubbed that as  W ords  O f  W isdom!
This Diane that has given us some -- is right on the money folks.  Oh, now
really,
OMNIVORES             ARE WHAT WE ARE      --- LIKE BEARS AND A
FEW OTHERS WHO WILL ACTUALLY EAT MEAT, VEGGIES AND A
BUNCH OF OTHER GOODIES ---- FRUITS,  FISH, CRUSTACEANS -
CRAWFISH - CRABS ETC. ETC.   Oh, oysters ---  I often think of the true
courage of the first human who actually ATE an oyster (raw to boot)!! Aaack!
I LOVE OYSTERS, I miss the mussels & scallops so common up in the frozen
nawth.   Ah, the only way I could get my Penna. Mother to think about eating
crawfish was to tell her to just look at one!  That woman LOVED LOBSTER!
The human digestives system is complicated and can handle a lot more than we
general every day folks realize!!  Who was it that sent the thingy about the
Vet
School folks or was that private, with the dead cow and the Teacher told the
Students to --- if you want to know and it was private, I'll give you your
laugh
of the day -- just ask me privately ---  It was quite educational!!

Ladies and Gentlemen of Da List and everywhere in this world who dearly love
our critters --  honest --- it is getting really bad and perhaps some
serious work
in a swift manner is totally needed to -- personally -- I've always felt the
most
important ingredient in any action is   -- education!  There is NO OTHER DOG
like the GSD.   I have lived with some of most every breed and all the mutts
person could conjure and I will always stand on this as the truth.  Hands
down!
We, as special show folks along with the working venues need to band
together
to --- as this Diane has opened eyes far more than most --   Ok, this is
long but
her post was thorough and TNX for sharing.   Bye for now.    Norma no L