[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 2nd chance

  • From: "Barbara Amidon" <amidon481@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dan-ann@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 21:39:35 GMT

Dear Sally if you want to dwell on hate be my guest..No one askedVick to return
to the world but to football. No one is forgetting what harm he did ..But
hopefully he will do some good..Keeping up all the negativity serves no
purpose...I do not want to be with all the hate mongers who see no lite just
darkness Barbara.