[ SHOWGSD-L ] 2nd Major brag

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "The List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 16:00:35 -0700

We just heard from Bruce Pickett who is a breeder in Canada .....that his
Canadian Champion Cambornhills Calahan  ( aka Harry ) has just gotten his
second
major in the U.S.A. under Judge Pam O'Dell, and is well on his way to his
American
Championship.    Bruce Bred Harry himself and he is handled by Kent Boyles and
is
sired by our own Champion Mar Haven's Last Cowboy Song P.T.
CONGRATULATIONS to Bruce!!    Another great owner........

YIKES!    I gotta get our web site updated.

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com