[ SHOWGSD-L ] !2found alive

  • From: HORIZONHOLDINGS@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 20:04:36 EST

I personally had this happen to my family when I was a teenager. My father
was killed in a very tragic train accident. He was the engineer on the train.
The accident was such a mess that they couldn't find my fathers body for over
11
hours. During that time. The media proclaimed several times thru out the day
that he was alive.
Many times we did believe this to be true, only to find out later that he
died instantly.
Any way what I am trying to say is that it is not the fault of those who read
or hear this news, but it is the fault of the media. We all wanted to believe
that all of those men made it out ok. May god be with their families at this
time of sorrow.
Leslie