[ SHOWGSD-L ] 29 lines to make you smile

  • From: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, gsdshowlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 09:24:02 EST

Since Funny pictures can't be used on the LIST--thought I'd give  everyone
something to smile about to start your day--Helen Miller Fisher

TWENTY  NINE LINES TO MAKE YOU SMILE
1  .. My husband and I divorced over religious differences.  He  thought he
was God and I didn't  .
2..  I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
3..  Some  people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
4.. I  used to have a handle on life, but it broke  .
5..  Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.
6..  You're  just jealous because the voices only talk to me
7..  Beauty  is in the eye of the beer holder .
8.. Earth  is the insane asylum for the universe .
9.. I'm  not a complete idiot -- Some parts are just missing.
10..  Out  of my mind.  Back in five minutes.
11.. NyQuil,  the stuffy, sneezy, why-the-heck-is-the-room-spinning
medicine.
12..  God must love stupid people; He made so many.
13.. The  gene pool could use a little chlorine.
14.. Consciousness:  That annoying time between naps.
15..  Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
16.. Being  "over the hill" is much better than being under it!
17.. Wrinkled  Was Not One of the Things I Wanted to Be When I Grew up .
18 .  Procrastinate Now!
19..  I  Have a Degree in Liberal Arts;  Do You Want Fries With  That?
20..  A  hangover is the wrath of grapes.
21..  A  journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance.
22..  Stupidity is not a handicap. Park elsewhere!
23..They  call it PMS because Mad Cow Disease was already taken .
24..  He who dies with the most toys is nonetheless DEAD.
25.. A  picture is worth a thousand words, but it uses up three thousand
times the  memory.
26..  Ham and eggs...A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a
pig.
27..  The  trouble with life is there's no background music  .
28.. The  original point and click interface was a Smith & Weston.
29..  I  smile because I don't know what the hell is going on.

Appreciate  every single thing you have, especially your friends!
Life is  too short and friends are too few!