[ SHOWGSD-L ] 25 Year Pins

  • From: DKARLOFF@xxxxxxx
  • To: tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 23:22:41 EDT

_tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx)   wrote:
Anyone know who is in charge of the 25 year pins?  Mine still hasn't  landed
in
GA yet.  I did get Yancy's pin for his RA but now have to  submit for his RE.
 Alas, I
have misplaced the "submit to" info for his  RE pin.  Any volunteers??
-----
Hi Suzanne,
The Membership Committee is responsible for sending out 25 year
pins/certificates and Laura Gilbert is in charge of this  subcommittee.  All
members who
joined in 1982 and thus complete their  25 years in 2007, will receive a
certificate and a pin this coming  January.

Traditionally, at the end of the year we do a database search  and extract
the twenty five year anniversary members.  Laura and I  have been talking about
the possibility of doing this on a monthly basis rather  than wait until the
end of the year.  Unfortunately, we have not been able  to share the database
information just yet.

Congratulations on all the great Yancy awards - you must be so  proud.

Best to you always,

Dania

Dania Karloff
GSDCA Membership Committee