[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 2015 Nationals - Sieger show

  • From: "Theresa-GSD Stolz" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: wynsum@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 07:48:12 -0700

When I rented a car last year they asked me for proof of my clubs membership
card but it was my horse club card I showed them not the GSDCA. My horse
club sends me a membership card each year but it offers lots of discounts
on many things.

UKC Premier gives free passes to everyone that is showing a dog.

I am beginning to see why the GSD is not getting the turn out at the National
Show.
It is way too costly now for a person to show or enjoy and even when I showed
my horses the membership card meant something and it still does.  At this time
might not be bringing a GSD but do not know yet. If I do it would not be in
conformation
this year.

Theresa
scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx

Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] 2015 Nationals - Sieger show
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, May 7, 2015, 10:11 AM

On 7 May 2015, at 9:53, russell
wrote:

if they charge for parking
then they can print and mail membership  cards!!!!!!

<reply>
The payment for parking covers extra security guards to
prevent the problems we had at the last
National.Many cars blocked roads, parked at the RV
area.  Parking lots will be colour coded as
will your parking pass.

We will be having a lot more dogs coming in to the show this
year. More cars/trucks/vans.

Printing and mailing membership cards costs over $3K and is
an unnecessary expense as we
really do not need them for anything.

What does a small charge for parking have to do with
membership cards?

Here on the East Coast, we often have to pay for parking. At
the futurity it was $5 - even with an
entry.

Dr Zoe Backman
http://wynsumgsd.com
POST is Copyrighted 2015.  All material remains the
property of the original author and of GSD Communication,
Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind are permitted
without prior permission of both the original author AND of

Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her
post.  This group and its administrators are not
responsible for the comments or opinions expressed in any
post. POSTS CANNOT BE USED IN A COURT OF LAW.

ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION
OR USE IN ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON
SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO
THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND
IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE

http://showgsd.org/mail.html

is Copyrighted 2015. All material remains the property of the original author
permitted without prior permission of both the original author AND of the