[ SHOWGSD-L ] [2015 GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE] Novice Bitch

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 09:32:26 -0700

I just got cut off. The smallest class, just five. I could judge this. Paula
came by with our championship pin for Kisses Sweeter Than Wine. She just
finished and is a full sister to Captian America.

Paula and Molly are talking and standing in front of me. I can't see anything
but it is worth it. And now the individuals is done and John is talking to me.
He ran off Tedi, and that is a good thing. With another 27 votes he would be
our president. I am here alone, Tony is off having fun.

And off they go with Kent in front and then a full black. First is ROSS'
CHANTILLY, Second BILLJO'S ELECTRA STONEWALL, Third is SONOMA'S AWAKE MY SOUL,
and Fourth is KEBRAE'S SWEET TIGER LILY. The first three were from Canada.
How cool is that.

Evan L.Ginsburg
Click here: 2014 GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE
<http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/>
Click here: GSD Youth Recognition Fund
<http://www.dogshowjuniors.com/jindex.html>
Click here: Welcome to Asgard's German Shepherds <http://www.asgardgsd.com/>

--
Posted By SHOWGSD-L to 2015 GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE
<http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/2015/10/novice-bitch.html> at 10/16/2015