[ SHOWGSD-L ] [2015 GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE] 12-15 Dogs

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 08:07:34 -0700

Only five in there. We need to consider going back to 12-18, There is no
reason to have two small classes. I know when we had classes of 15 to 20, it
made sense, but it is time to correct what we did.

First is Scott, then Mike, or Lennie, , not I guess behind Mike, then someone I
don't know, Jeff, and then Lennie. It is hard to tell, with five in there I
get confused. The ring keeps falling but it gives the little people something
to do, putting it back together. Individuals, time for me to eat candy, (we
went a bought a bunch on Halloween candy) and relax. Winchester is going
around, and I like that dog. Jeff has Bruce Almighty a Phoenix son. great
moving dog, and a nice type. Now it is Lenny with the last one. You're the One
That I Want. Nice name. But I learned to be careful with names after Big Ben
and Big Deal, who were medium sized dogs.

Bo came by and is afraid of what I said. I note she and I are judging again in
New Mexico. I want to do the first show, and so does she. But, in NH she did
the first one, so fair is fair. Of course, when you talk dogs, what has fair
got to do with it? Al Martin came by and he looks good with a beard.

The Bruce Almighty dog is a real star. Libby came by with Terry Rock. I think
people like our candy a lot more than they like Tony or me. Of course, that is
a very low bar.

Bob gives them all a good look with his arms crossed, and he seems to either
like them all, or none of them. He sends Scott, then the girl I don't know.
then Jeff, Mike and Lenny. Joanna Corban is here doing the double thing. and
the black is in front with Scott, Long Black Train. Second is Winchester
Regency. Down and Back. It may be what it is. Karen Wagner stopped by, and
said she had been reading the Blog. I still marvel that anyone reads it. Bob
changes the position and YES, that is it. First was ADORHER WINCHESTER
REGENCYS, Second is PARAVEL'S LONG BLACK TRAIN, Third is ROELLE'S BRUCE
ALMIGHTY, and Fourth is KENNELWOOD'S GUITAR MAN. Now, on to 1-18 Dogs.

Evan L.Ginsburg
Click here: 2014 GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE
<http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/>
Click here: GSD Youth Recognition Fund
<http://www.dogshowjuniors.com/jindex.html>
Click here: Welcome to Asgard's German Shepherds <http://www.asgardgsd.com/>

--
Posted By SHOWGSD-L to 2015 GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE
<http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/2015/10/12-15-dogs.html> at 10/15/2015