[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [2014 GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE] Friday night before the Big One

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ShowGSD List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 18:36:09 -0700

I got to see some great dogs in the ring after they allowed the handlers to
work the dogs. Exxon is going to be a Grand Victor, but not this year, they are
going to pull him.

Kierk looks great, and I am excited to see him compete.

Now, I saw Kobe. Nothing can beat him if he looks like what I just saw.  That
is as good as it gets and I predict he is our next Grand Victor.

We went to the Fasano's party, and it was crowded, with tons of food.   Because
it was my last chance I got Tedi to take me for my third trip to White Castle.

Sitting there was Dave and Martha Rinke and Paul Johnson.  They had ordered a
box of 30 and sat with us when I ate my two.  Tedi was the only person who was
left out. They were taking the 30, (now 24) back to the room to sit and drink
beer and eat hamburgers.

It is a small world after all.

I asked Tony to post for the Blog as I expect to be standing outside the ring
having a nervous fit.  But, I expect Kierk to at least make the first cut.  I
am easy.

Now, to get some rest, (yeah, fat chance of that), and on to Saturday.

Thanks for joining me on this Blog, I hope I didn't offend too many people.

Evan L.Ginsburg
Click here: 2014 GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE
Click here: GSD Youth Recognition Fund
Click here: Welcome to Asgard's German Shepherds

--
Posted By SHOWGSD-L to 2014 GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE at
10/10/2014 09:12:00 PM

http://showgsd.org/mail.html