[ SHOWGSD-L ] [2014 GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE] Early Saturday morning coming down

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: DaList <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 07:04:30 -0700

How can anyone sleep when two of their males will be competing?  It is three
thirty Saturday morning and in just four and a half hours Harley Davidson and
Kierk will be in the big ring.  I would bet Paula is up.

I miss the Gradys and the Browns, but the California folks are here with Dick
Jennings, and Barbara and Stacy. Of course Debbie Friedberg and Sheryll are
here, Twyla and Donna, and Pat and Celleste.  There are many others too, and
California always supports a national.

I don't much like the rain or the speakers, but if that is all I can complain
about, it is a great national.

This has been some of the best judging I have ever seen. Of course I have seen
those three, Michel, Bob and Joan judge before, but to see all three is a treat.

I got to spend time with Jane Kerner, Pam Stosser, Dave and Martha Rinke, and
Jeff. That itself makes it a good national for me.

Well, not much more time to go, so I think I will start packing for the trip
home, and consider what is going to happen today.

Evan L.Ginsburg
Click here: 2014 GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE
Click here: GSD Youth Recognition Fund
Click here: Welcome to Asgard's German Shepherds

--
Posted By SHOWGSD-L to 2014 GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE at
10/11/2014 04:38:00 AM

http://showgsd.org/mail.html