[ SHOWGSD-L ] [2014 GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE] 9-12 puppy dogs

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 18:03:27 -0700

Nine to twelve puppy dogs.

He has nine in, and now five to work with. Not to be confused with the FAB
FOUR.  Joyce Eberts is sitting with Cathy Potter, and Bobbie keeps working. The
speaker system stinks, but everything else about the show is great. I do think
the ring is a bit small, but it is a small group.  Joan is back, and looking
fresh as every.

Now the loose lead temperament test. I took a break, and had a hot dog, and he
is still judging.  I have lost track, and in the ring is Jeff, then Art,
George, and he sends them to the Good Corner.  Now there are four, with Joann
in front, and others.  Tedi is talking to me and Bob, and she has different
opinions. I sat with Jammie while I ate a bad hot dog.

Now he tells them to take a trip, then there were three, Joann, and I was wrong
there are five. And he sends Diane Brown and Joanne to the good group, and
there are three.  Jeff, Art and George in front, and the rest in the ring.  The
clean up is a wagon. They have to scrub the surface each time there is a dump.
It cuts the show.  I also don't like all the announcing from the other ring.

Nine left, and cheering from the Agility ring.  Art to the front, then Lenny,
Jeff, and George. Nancy Hubbles dog is in front.  That's it,

First is Rosewood's Mida Touch of Kansten, Second is Sherock's Book'em Danno V
Signature, third is Schneiderhof's Sir Tristram De Lyonesse, and fourth is
Tazzman Trident Warrior Kaleef.

On to the bitches.  Will this never end?

Click here: Welcome to Asgard's German Shepherds

--
Posted By SHOWGSD-L to 2014 GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE at
10/08/2014 05:02:00 PM

http://showgsd.org/mail.html