[ SHOWGSD-L ] 2012 - a Good Year for SimCar

  • From: Margaret Simerson <simcargsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, David Bissonnette <jecoda@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 20:14:21 -0600

Hi All,

I rarely post and I am basically a lurker of the list, but I try to post at
year end.  We had a good show year at SimCar:
Finished 3 Champions:
1. American Champion SimCar's Low Rider
2. American Champion SimCar's Electraglide
3. American Champion SimCar's Harley Girl
Each of these dogs finished with 4 majors.  Thank you to Christy and Clint
Heiman for taking Rider up to his final points and thank you to Liz Oster for
finishing Rider!
Team Liz also finished Electra and Harley in record time! Thanks to Liz and her
assistants… Kent and Maria!  Tee hee!

They all joined their brother, American Champion Fat Boy to give their dam,
American Champion SimCar's Hell's Angel, OFA H/E her Register of Merit.. not
official from the GSDCA yet…
However, Angel was ranked #5 Dam for AKC Major Pointed Shows her progeny won
and was recognized in the red book this past year.

These are all littermates from our first Angel-Oscar breeding…

We repeated the breeding and this next round of Angel-Oscar kids are also doing
quite well.
SimCar's Venus placed first in the 15-18 month bitch class at the National.
Thank you to Helen Gleason!
SimCar's Bacchus just started his run in December and this weekend at the St.
Paul shows, Bacchus went Winner's Dog Friday and Sunday, both majors.   Thanks
to judges Dale Meyer and Sue Godek!
SimCar's Venus also went Major Reserve Sunday under Sue Godek.

SimCar's Apollo also joined Venus, Bacchus and Athena doing well at their
Futurities this past spring as each of them received "wood"! Thank you to
judges Danny Dwier and Cyndi Flautt.

Our friend Sue Phinney in Colorado finished her boy,  SimCar's Too Hot to
Handle in April this year too!  This makes 15 American Champions to date for
SimCar, with 11 American Champions home bred.

Again a great many thanks go out to the judges and a great many thanks to the
friends who travelled and cheered our dogs on. A very special thanks to Liz,
Maria, Daniel and Kent for the time and care they put into our dogs and fun we
have along the way!

Peggy Simerson and Craig Carson
SimCar German Shepherd