[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 2012 KFPS Stallion Show in the Netherlands OT

  • From: "myjoygs@xxxxxxx" <myjoygs@xxxxxxx>
  • To: VDanhoffer@xxxxxxx, sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx, texasgsds@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 07:38:03 -0500 (EST)

WOW I could watch that all day, just beautiful horses and gaiting.  Talk about
being in shape to run with those big horses WOW, looks like a few had 16 foot
leads (wink).  I think the one who held the horse by the halter which made the
horse turn his head towards him hurt his chances, I think it messed his gait
up.  Just breath taking movement!!!  Thanks for sharing!
Joyce