[ SHOWGSD-L ] 2011 GSDCA-WDA NORTH EAST REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

  • From: WyMarGSD2@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 11:07:51 EDT

The OG New England, GSDC, Inc, would like to extend an invitation to
everyone to join us in this historic event!   Friday, Saturday is the  Regional
Trial October 7 & 8, 2011 with World respected SV Trial Judge, Dirk  Stocks.
We are truly honored to have Herr Stocks come to the United States  for us.
 Herr Stocks has judged internationally for many years. He is known  for
his true judging for the level he is judging.  He is very fair to those  just
starting out as well.   He will be here with us to share also his  teachings
and experience.

On Sunday, October 9th, 2011 we will be hosting the N.E. Regional
Conformation show with SV Show judge Ansgar Kartheiser.  Herr Kartheiser is
also a
very true judge and judges the dogs, not who handles the dog.  He
appreciates the youth in the ring very much!  He too shares with us his  years
of
experience and trueness to the German Shepherd Dog.

We will be having our usual Junior Handling workshop at half time and
HIGHLY ENCOURAGE all children to pre enter so we can make sure we have enough
prizes for the kids.  We usually have 12-15 kids in the ring learning from
the German and American handlers as well as top breeders from all over
donating  their time to help us.  The judge gives them plenty of pointers to
teach
 them too!

We highly support the kids being involved in the Trial as well,  so any
Juniors out there doing Obedience, the BH is a great opportunity to show  your
stuff, whether its the first dog you ever handled or your 10th!  The  WDA
provides points for the kids so lets get their points going!!

For those who wish to train with us on our field, we are here for you, just
 let us know!  There is no charge, of course, same with the Juniors any
time  they want to come up, give Dawnmarie an email to _OGNewEngland@xxxxxxxx
(mailto:OGNewEngland@xxxxxxx)    We are  very fortunate to have 2x World team
member Kevin Lanouette as our Training  Director and share with us his
time, when he is not training for his  competition.

The event is a year away, plenty of time but we wanted to get the word out
so MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
Watch our website for updates _http://ognewengland.com/_
(http://ognewengland.com/)      PS word has it, we have a special guest that is
going to help
us to host this  event, if he doesn't go to the Worlds that weekend,
although we want him to  represent our World Team, if he doesn't, his 22 years
experience and sound  reputation in the southern part of the United States, is
going to donate his  time to help us put on an AWESOME REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP
possible with  everyone else's help and support!  What better person to lay
tracks for us  than someone who won a North American FH Championships, not
to mention many  years on our National Team and World Team...  more info to
follow :)

In closing, we are going to be hosting a Mock Obedience Trial soon,  and
welcome those looking to fine tune their obedience!  We will be hosting  a CGC
and TC for our members as well, if there is room left, we can open it to
anyone who wishes. More info to follow.

Thank you for your support!  Remember it should NEVER matter where  your
dog comes from, which ocean, which bloodline, its all about the dogs, NOT
US!!!  HAVE FUN WITH YOUR DOGS, leave the politics and stupid nonsense at
home!!!!

Regards,
Dawnmarie
_http://germanshepherdsvonwymar.com/_ (http://germanshepherdsvonwymar.com/)