[ SHOWGSD-L ] [2011 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE] Winner's Dog

  • From: ADMIN <adminshowgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 13:09:54 -0700

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST!  Send comments, if any, to showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bob has them line up so we can see the class winners. Bob says he is
very proud of this group, and he is right. What a fantastic group of
dogs, all top quality.

There they go with Kent in front then American Bred, JR Bred By Mike,
another and too many people in the way for me to see. Bob is givine
everyone a good look and wants to see the first five, and off they go.

Asgard's Icon is in there and it is the second four, not the first
five.  He has them step back and now the first five starting with
Winner's dog.  He walks over and I can't see what is going on, since
everyone is lined in front of me. Now I see he is looking them over,
and talking to the handlers, and they are staring at Bob trying to
five the evil eye.  I can see him looking and he moves two up, ONE IS
ICON.  The other dog is Jordon from the the 15 to 18 dog, and he pulls
Lenny with the dog and we can't tell, but I think the 9-12 dog.

It is between the three. There goes Ken and the American Bred, and
Mike. Maybe they are in there too. I can't tell. Lots of noise and
excitement. Bob wants the other group and there go the three.  You
don't want to stand still, you could get hurt out there.  Now Kent and
the crowd likes that and Bob says to drop the lead and stops him, and
now the next one, the American Bred, and boy does the crowd go crazy
for him. I like him too.  Now Asgard's Icon, what can I say?

Not so much cheers for the rest of them and there goes Icon again. I
don't think Bob was impressed.  Lenny, and not much from the crowd.
Kent with Promise Keeper and the other one in Turmeric.  I like them
both, the crowd loves Turmeric.  Bob looks the two over and wants them
each down and back.  I think he is getting tuff on coming and going.

It is quiet again.  Two more, Icon next to last and he is clean as I
can see.  And only one more to go. Bob gives them all a good look, and
he would be hard pressed to go wrong. What a nice group of dogs.   He
tells everyone to stand up and step back and goes down the line.  And
gives us all a thumbs up, and is laughing.  He tells most of them to
relax, and the last three go away, including Icon.

He takes the front three.  There they go as a group, Kent American
Breed and Mike.  Turmeric in front and the crowd is crazy, and Bob
isn't done yet.  He puts Mike in front so they all get a shot.

It has to be about over, and Bob walks t them and says STAY to us all.
He walks around each dog and looks at each one down the head.  And he
smiles as the handlers try to push him. He now looks at them from
behind and puts Kent back in front and Am Bred in Second It looks Like
it and YES, WINNER'S DOG IS PROMISE KEEPER.

In comes the second Open Dog and I think the Am Bred will get it, but
only Bob knows.  Bob takes him down and back just to be sure. Diane
brings him back in.  Bob goes to the middle and says take them around.
 There they go and he looks at them and walks very decissivly and
looks and YES it is Turmeric.

Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/

Posted By SHOWGSD-L to 2011 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY - THE UNOFFICAL
NATIONAL SITE at 9/30/2011 04:02:00 PM

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST!  Send comments, if any, to showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx