[ SHOWGSD-L ] [2011 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE] 9-12 Puppy dogs

  • From: ADMIN <adminshowgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 08:02:44 -0700

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST!  Send comments, if any, to showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here we go, with 6-9 Puppy Dogs. I see Mikie is out there and I talked
to Don Knight. I love his sables and I see Celeste is here now too,
and Dave Rinke came by and stood in front of me, and he still was too
tall to talk to.  Generieu in front, then Mike and it might just be
the two of them.  Intense Desire is in front for now owned by Nadine
Paquin, and the individuals and only two in the class.  Tedi is
getting Kirk ready.  He will be in today and they are calling 9-12
puppy dogs.  It is quiet in there and the reserved seats are behind
me.  A white drape on two sides and it gives a great view of the dogs.
I don't see a problem with the long grass and of course we don't know
who donated it, (Frank) and we don't know who to thank, (Frank) but
whoever it was, (Frank) he did a great thing for us all.

Mike is in there with Knight's Gambit, owned by Don and Elizabeth
Knight. I have seen this puppy before and he is a good one. Now much
crowd reaction so far, he goes slow and the crowd does like this one.
Bobby is here and wearing his shorts as usually and not filming yet,
maybe he isn't doing this show. Jimmie came by and is watching the
show and I love the way Don and Elizabeth's works.  They stack and
Karen takes them around with Mike in front, and the crowd likes that.
Summer and Jacqeline are sitting with me, and that is how I would
judge these two.  But Karen likes it the other way, so that is how it
is.

9-12 Puppy Dogs.   I see Diane is going in, and it makes me feel good
to see her back in there. Of course seeing her any time makes me feel
good.  I am sorry to see Charoltte Gilbert is not here and we all miss
her.   I know that there seems to be only three in this class but they
seem to be the good ones.  Generue came by and in they front is Kelly
who liks the same she did 20 years ago, with Broken Arrow then next is
Greg with Peyton and in third is Diane with Renegade.

Bob Grady just said hello to Summer and now the place is filling up.
Tedi is off grooming Kirk.  Diane looks like she is back and moving
like she used to. I did see Sherrie Moses last night,a nd I love the
dogs against the white drape.    Trish came by and looks great.  Diane
in front and then Greg and Kelly.  Summer likes them that way and I
like all three of them.  Summer is right, that is how it is.

Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/

Posted By SHOWGSD-L to 2011 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY - THE UNOFFICAL
NATIONAL SITE at 9/28/2011 10:55:00 AM

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST!  Send comments, if any, to showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx