[ SHOWGSD-L ] 2008 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE] VETERAN DOGS 7-9

  • From: "ADMINISTRATION" <admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 15:01:00 -0500
On 7 Nov 2008, at 11:39, Evan L. Ginsburg wrote:

VETERAN DOG 7-9In they come. I love these dogs, maybe I am empathizing.
First is When They Call My Name. All six of them are finished. Good
looking handsome dog. If you think the crowd was indifferent, now they
are gone, or off talking. Now JR with Midnight Shadow. A real man dog,
and very little gray. He still has the fire and moves like a machine.In
the middle is UR IT, with Scottie. We next have a good looking sable,
out of coat, but in great condition Wanted Dead or Alive. Tiffany
brings in Drew, who looks like a kid.Patti takes into the ring, Austin,
and masculine shepherd with great proportions. He looks like he is
ready for American Bred.Cappy now takes them all around and there is
some applause so I know I am not alone in the building. She pulls out
Midnight Shadow, then Drew, and in third is Austin and fourth is When
They Call My Name, and She sends the last three around. She pulls out
Ur IT for fourth. Cappy is talking to them all and saying good things.
She is such a kind person and I know she has a soft spot for the
Veterans. There they go and she watches them and shades her eyes, and
stops them and moves Austin to second. She is talking to the handlers
and wants them to take another pass with JR in front with Midnight
Shadow and Capy is walking and that is the way it goes.

--
Posted By Evan L. Ginsburg to 2008 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY - THE
UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE at 11/07/2008 02:38:00 PM