[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 2008 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL

  • From: Joan Fox <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 10:18:02 -0700 (PDT)

Great idea ! I just did the same.
Joan
--- On Tue, 10/28/08, David Fritsche <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: David Fritsche <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] 2008 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 12:24 PM

I just got set up for the video and the blog.....

1. I went to the blog site, clicked on the address bar,
copies the address, placed it on my desktop, so I can now
just one lick and read what is going on.
2. Did the same things with the streaming video address,
which is listed on the blog, but is now an icon on my
desktop, except that I found that I have a screen enlarger
on my explorer tool bar (didn't know you could do that) and
now I have about a half screen sized video on my screen.

Hurry up and get this show on the road. I'm ready!
Dave

Scanned by iolo AntiVirus 1.5.5.5
http://www.iolo.com

MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION
OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND
IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.