[ SHOWGSD-L ] [2006 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY] First from the show

  • From: SHOWGSD-L <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 08:14:58 -0700 (PDT)

 =20 What = a dark and dank day.  The sun isn=E2=80=99t out, it is overcast
and co= ld, with a light drizzle and lots of traffic.  It is too early and
ve= ry quite.   But, it is a great day because I AM= AT THE NATIONAL and
havealready seen the greatest people in the world. I= am with Tony and Bob
atthe announcer=E2=80=99s table. Lew is talking to = us. I saw Bob Penny
first thing at the motel, Bob is in shorts and with a = camera on his
shoulder, and the clubs are gathereing for the parade. = I saw Christina and
Ann already, and I can=E2=80=99t believe it, but she = still doesn=E2=80=99t
have an open dog to show. I think that will fix itsel= f.   I saw Don Jones
this morning,a nd I see Dan= Smith in the ring talking to Bob Grady, and I
said hello to Ken Tank this= morning in the arena.  I see so many people
milling around, and Rick= Owlinski is getting us more chairs. The boxes are
in front, then the vend= ors behind. Where the vendors used to be is just a
dirt arena, and I see J= oye Eberts walking by.  Tony is trying to figure
outhow to turn on t= he tape machine and so far it is very qiet in the ring.
I see the Ca= nadian people are here, and Chris Fasano is trying to get the
clubs lined = up to go in the ring. The sod looks great, and there goes the
music, Tony = put on a march.  Not much excitement, but plenty of hugs and
smiles. =   Niky Bunch came by to talk about the hotels b= eing cleaned up,
and here comes Erin to talk to me.  Liz (The Red Boo= k Lady) let Tedi and I
join her and Robert for breakfast.  And Robert= is now looking ove the
vendor.  Bill and Joann Randel and John and C= hristine and Ed and Lettie
Callison are in front of us, and They are tryin= g to start the parade, so I
am sending the first post of the show off, and= will be back with more as
theday goes on.   E= van
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Mo= vement and Temperament come together
-= -
Posted by SHOWGSD-L to 2006 GSDCA NATION= AL COMMENTARY[2] at 10/18/2006
11:14:48 AM

--- Links ---
   1 3D"http://www.asgardgsd.com/";
   2 3D"http=