[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 2005 List Buttons

  • From: "MARGERY GOLANT" <mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 01:46:21 -0400

Listers, in case anyone here is not aware of it, John's List buttons have
been a tradition for years.  It is really cool that he is doing it again.
It really is fun to wear one, you will undoubtedly meet people you don't
already know, who are also wearing them.

I have saved the entire collection, all are really nice mementoes.

John, kudos for doing it again !

Margy Golant