[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 2 GSD's in need

  • From: Wasatchgld@xxxxxxx
  • To: GLDNRUDY@xxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 22:45:14 EST

What state are they in?

In a message dated 1/16/2005 8:35:55 PM Mountain Standard Time,
GLDNRUDY@xxxxxx writes:
I have a friend who works at the Lehigh County Humane Society who has touched
base with me about two strays that need a home.  Sunday will be the last day
or anyone will be able to get them.  they do not care then who gets them.
One
of the boys looks american and the other is german.  the german has a broken
ear and the american is a sable.  both of these boys have great temperaments.

If anyone knows of anyone looking for a great companion, please let me know.
I also have pics of these boys if interested.  thank you and hope to place
these boys soon.
Rhonda Moyer
CGC Evaluator
Ro-Jon German Shepherds