[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 1968 National

  • From: "Beryl" <arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <TISHW@xxxxxxx>, <Gsdbroon@xxxxxxx>, <VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx>, <Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 17:09:19 -0700

Yes, the headlights were turned on at the San Diego National. That was 1964.
I wasn't there, but we had planned to go with the cryptorchid obedience dog
we had at that time.  "Baron von Eshom"...how corny, but at the time I
thought I had picked a good name. LOL.
Things change as one grows in the breed, I am glad that we were able to
grow, from those humble uneducated beginnings forty plus years ago.

Beryl Eshom
Arelee GSD
Davis, Ca