[ SHOWGSD-L ] 1634 & Saving Our Dogs

  • From: "RivendellP" <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 10:02:08 -0700

I would like to know if or when RALEEF and the GSDCA are going to be on the
> list of opposing clubs for this bill.  Folks if California goes...you can
> kiss the rest of the states Goodbye.
> Kathy Tank>>>>>>

RALEEF & the PClub are on the list with the Secretary of State and has
requested all clubs to do the same. Go to the following address...

www.legislature.ca.gov/

On the right of the page you will see a "search box". Type in the bill # AB
1634 and hit search. When that page comes up you will notice a comment
section. Keep your comments brief and to the point. Every "No" vote will
help.

Also...here is a list of members of the committee who will hear the bill in
April. RALEEF...in the form of me will testify before these legislators in
April, too.

Cross post away...I always forget that...

> Don't forget to send snail mail letters and faxes to the people hearing
> the bill in committee...they are listed below...
>
> Paul
>
> Members of the Assembly Committee on Business and Professions
>
> Honorable Mike Eng
> Chair, Assembly Committee on Business and Professions
> Room 6025, State Capitol
> Sacramento CA 94249-0049
> Tel:  (916) 319-2049
>
> Honorable Bill Emmerson
> Vice-Chair, Assembly Committee on Business and Professions
> Room 4158, State Capitol
> Sacramento CA 94249-0063
> Tel:  (916) 319-2063
>
> Honorable  Karen Bass