[ SHOWGSD-L ] 09 Brags

  • From: Kelkogsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 08:18:00 EST

We are very happy to announce that on 11-19, Kaleef's Pantera earned that
last point towards her championship. We are so very proud of this young
girl.
Pantera is sired by HiCliff Bronson Kaleef out of Kaleef's Genuine  Risk.
So Many Thanks go to Sheree and Jim for all they have done with this girl
and entrusting us with her.
Also to Lenny who guided her to BIM in the NW region.

Then Saturday at GSDC of EVA, Kaleef's Ava V Kenlyn was guided to  Best
Puppy by Jim.
Thanks to Judge Ed Barritt.
Ava is sired by HiCliff Bronson Kaleef  out of Kenlyn's Tenacity v  Kaleef.

What a way to end the year :)

Thanks for listening,

Melanie