Sheri's Free Stuff Newsletter Thursday May 2nd

  • From: "Sheri Wayne" <sheri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 17:49:37 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

5/2/2002 4:23PM

Goodevening everyone! Welcome to Sheri's Free Stuff and Contests Newsletter.
Sorry I'm late getting this out today, but we have had one bad thunderstorm
right after another all day long. It was so bad last night that we ended up
in the basement for a couple of hours till they all cleared.  Some counties
here in Ky. received hail the size of baseballs and tornadoes so I feel
pretty lucky that we escaped the worst of it.

I waited all day to see if yesterday's short newsletter would resend itself
and so far so good. I am hoping this one won't either. If it does just
delete it. I have contacted them at freelists and they are working on the
problem. If it continues to "loop" itself then I guess we will be moving our
mailing list to another server this weekend.

A great big welcome to all of our newest members and subscribers! I hope you
enjoy all the freebies and contests you will find at Sheri's Free Stuff and
Contests. Our members work really hard in bringing the most up to date
freebies and contests to all of you.  If you get a minute, stop by the board
and just say thanks.

I want to also welcome our newest moderator. Barbara aka bnivs. As some of
you may recall, she was the one that brought us such great freebie songs
this week. Thanks Barbara for helping us out on the board and welcome!

I want to say a farewell to one of our freebie sites. Nancy of Freebies and
Fun Links is leaving us.  Nancy we are going to miss you and thanks for such
a great site!

I have a birthday to announce today.

Susie wishes her mom  a very happy birthday!
LORETTA WOODRING FROM BLACKSBURG

Happy Birthday Loretta!

Mary writes:
please pray for my uncle he has a rare blood  diseases[he is 84]they have
been  giving him  blood tranfusions
mary
I sure will Mary!

BIRTHDAY'S ANNIVERSARIES OR PRAYER REQUEST: If you would like a special
birthday, anniversary or prayer request posted in this section, please email
me with your info.

Today's Words of Wisdom:

Here's the Quotation for Thursday, May 2, 2002

He who refuses to embrace a unique opportunity loses the prize as
surely as if he had failed.

William James
(1842-1910, American Psychologist, Professor, Author)

Don't forget our contest that is going on, here are the details:
Our new contest is has started!!  It will run until May the 5th and the
winner recieves a CD. Now this is a really great CD. I have one of these of
my very own and love it.
It is written and sung by a folk singer story teller from the Hills of West
Virginia named Glen Simpson.  He is also my uncle :-). The Cd is his
interpretation of the events of the Hattfield and McCoy Feud.
This is a real collectors item!!

The rules of the contest are basically the same as the last contest except
the point values for this contest will change a little more.
For every site that you vote at daily you get one point. Just send me an
e-mail back every day that you vote and let me know what position we are at
in the voting rank.

For every new subscriber you refer to the newsletter you get 2 points. Send
me an e-mail with the new subscribers e-mail address.

For every new person who joins our site that you refer you get a big
whopping 5 points!  Just send me an e-mail with either their log in name or
their e-mail address.

So let's get busy folks and get those points!!

Here are the voting links for the contest:
http://shorterlink.com/?UNMFRF

http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171
<ahref="http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171";>Vote</a>

http://www.soprano.com/vote/frees/6998.html

Remember folks this contest ends on the 5th!!

Our forum contest will end on the 15th of May so everyone hop on over and
register for the goody box filled with suprises!  All of the contest
information is located on our forum board under Important Board
Announcements.

Today's Featured Freebie Sites:

Join the most complete newsletter available! HSF-FINDS!!! Sent out Mon thru
Fri and filled with over 50+ FREEbies, Deals, Coupon codes, Contests,
EXCLUSIVE deals from merchants & more!!! Join our Monthly Member's
Appreciations Contest for your chance to WIN OVER $250.00 in cash & prizes
every month!! Winner chosen at random at the end of the month. To join, send

a blank email to
hsf-finds-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cannot wait for your first issue? Visit their website - updated a min. of 6
times a day!
http://www.hsf-finds.com
Enter To Win This Pair Of Lovely 14k Gold & CZ
Earrings!!! Great freebie site that puts out a
newsletter every Friday packed full of the best
freebies on the net AND gives away a great new prize
every month!!! If your looking for something FREE,
you will find it here. Subscribe today, it's FREE.
Click here: http://www.topica.com/list/sabrinashaunt
Or send a blank email to:
sabrinashaunt-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxx
or visit:
http://sabrinashaunt.homestead.com/Home.html
<A HREF=" http://sabrinashaunt.homestead.com/Home.html
">AOL
Sabrinas Haunt Link</A>
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attention Webmasters- Please Contact Me If You Are Interested in
Exchanging Links or Newsletter Ads
sheri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Visit today's Featured Sponsors:

1.  Get PAID to SHOP & Get PAID to EAT!!
Why Wait? Start Getting A Paycheck For Shopping And
Eating Out Today!
Click Here NOW:
http://www.adreporting.com/dir.php?a=667188&p=88&w=text
To Shop!</a>

2.  Would you like to DOUBLE the speed of your PC without spending a single
cent on hardware?
http://www.adreporting.com/dir.php?a=667188&p=58&w=text
PC</a>

3.  How I Turned My Last $100 Into $250,000 - CASH - In 7 Days Flat!"
Suppose I could show you a way to make over $100,000 each and every year for
the rest of your
life, starting right now, regardless of your
background, education, location or financial
situation, is there any reason you can think
of why you wouldn't want to listen to what I
have to say?
http://www.adreporting.com/dir.php?a=667188&p=57&w=text
Realestate Guru</a>

What did the mailman bring me today?

Just a copy of Sports Illustrated.

Let's keep the mailman busy!
Delivered Instantly by E-Mail ! Sign up today and call mom on Mother's Day!
http://www.adreporting.com/dir.php?a=667188&p=80&w=text
Card</a>

2.  "Leatherman" Style Pocket Tool
-Virtually identical to the widly popular, $30, "Leatherman" tool! Order two
or more and the extra's ship for just $4.47 each!!
Regular: $16.99
Now FREE!...All you pay is S&H!!
http://shorterlink.com/?SBYM4K

3.  American Flag Pins
-With Memorial Day and the 4th fast approaching, it's this week's fastest
moving new FREEBIE! Order two or more and the extras ship for just $1.49
each!
Regular: $9.99
Now FREE!...All you pay is S&H!
http://shorterlink.com/?CUR3P8

4.  4 Piece Stainless Steel Scissors Set
-Very nice set. Needed by every home!
Regular: $14.95
Now FREE!...All you pay is S&H!
http://shorterlink.com/?D96M05

5.  7 Pocket Nylon Fanny Pack
-Regular: $17.99
Now FREE!...All you pay is S&H!
http://shorterlink.com/?LIM5HY

6.  Swiss Army Style Pocket Knife
Regular: $22.99
Now FREE!...All you pay is S&H!
http://shorterlink.com/?USBSSB

Today's Funny!

THE THREE LITTLE PIGS

Three Little Pigs went out to dinner one night. The
waiter comes and takes their drink order.

"I would like a Sprite," said the first little piggie.
"I would like a Coke," said the second little piggie.
"I want water, lots and lots of water," said the third
little piggie.

The drinks are brought out and the waiter takes their
orders for dinner.

"I want a nice big steak," said the first piggie.
"I would like the salad plate," said the second
 piggie.
"I want water, lots and lots of water," said the third
little piggie.

The meals were brought out and a while later the
waiter approached the table and asked if the piggies
would like any dessert.

"I want a banana split," said the first piggie.
"I want a root beer float," said the second piggie.
"I want water, lots and lots of water," exclaimed the
third little piggie.

"Pardon me for asking," said the waiter to the third
little piggie, "but why have you only ordered water
all evening?"

You're gonna hate me for this....

Hold on to your seat ........

The third piggie says -

"Well, somebody has to go 'Wee, wee, wee, all the way home!"

6.  Free "Farm Water" Activity Book and Farm Water 'Toons Stickers
http://www.cfwc.com/kidbookstick.html

For More Baby and Kid Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=9
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=9";>More</a>

7.  Free Sample of AftaSport Full Body Wet & Dry Towels - Thanks MysticMoon!
http://www.aftasport.com/

For more Bath and Beauty:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=10
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=10";>More</a>

8.  FREE "Bonanza Freebie Package" from the Federal Consumer Info Center
http://www.pueblo.gsa.gov/rc/bonanza.htm

For more Books and Videos:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=11
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=11";>More</a>

9.  Free Movie Guide - Thanks Kermit!
http://www.facets.org/faccats.html

For more Books and Videos:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=11
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=11";>More</a>

10. Free Maglite from McAfee
http://www.mcafeeb2b.com/om/tscan.asp?code=ts12

For more Business Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=12
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=12>More</a>

11. Free Book "Peace with God" by Billy Graham
http://www.billygraham.org/home/offer.asp

For More Christian Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=15
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=15";>More</a>

12. FREE LifeStyles Condom Sample! US Only - Thanks MysticMoon!
http://www.lifestyles.com/
a href="http://www.lifestyles.com/";>Free condoms</a>

For More Health Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=19
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=19";>More</a>

13. MOUNTAIN DOG - FREE DOG FOOD SAMPLE-Canada
http://www.dogfood.vancouver.bc.ca/

FOR MORE PET FREEBIES:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=29

14. Free poster from the new movie Spirit!
http://www.veryfine.com/promotions.html

For More Paper Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=28

15. Free Mousepad - International!
http://www.qksrv.net/click-1103670-1194345

For More Free Mousepads:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=27

From Our Recipe Corner:

Grilled Chicken Burgers
 Thanks Melissa!

 Makes 8 servings

Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Ready in: 45 Minutes

1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs
2 pounds ground chicken
1 onion, chopped
2 teaspoons minced garlic
1 red bell pepper, chopped
1 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
2 carrots, chopped
1 tomato, seeded and chopped
1 tablespoon Old Bay &#8482; Seasoning
1 egg
1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs
kosher salt to taste
black pepper to taste

Directions
1 Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil grate.
2 Lightly spray a saute pan with cooking or oil spray over medium heat.
Saute the onion with the garlic first, then the bell pepper, then the
mushrooms, tomatoes and carrots, all to desired tenderness. Set aside and
allow all vegetables to cool completely.
3 In a large bowl, combine the chicken and vegetables. Add the egg, bread
crumbs and seasonings to taste. Mix all together well and form into 8
patties.
4 Grill over medium heat for 5 to 6 minutes per side, or to desired doneness

Today's Featured Bargains and Deals!

1.  Lawn & Garden Weeder
Regular: $11.99
Now FREE!...All you pay is S&H!
http://shorterlink.com/?7YKF0W

2.  Advent Wireless Outdoor Speaker System
-Just in time for Spring!
Regular: $169.99
Now just $87.99!!!
http://shorterlink.com/?3XW10Y

3.  FREE one-month risk-free membership in the Healthy
Advantage savings program. BONUS: Respond now and get a
free Flashlight First Aid Kit! (US only)
http://offersquest.directtrack.com/ad/180/CD560
Membership</a>

4.  900 MHz Cordless Phone w/Answering, Caller ID, Call Wait ID Today's
Special!
List: $119.99 now: $67.99
http://shorterlink.com/?ZYLJ0S

Today's Featured Contests:

1.  Win Mom Flowers For Mother's Day!
Win Free Roses! Win a dozen roses of your choice for FREE! Enter today!
http://fctrk.com/n.php?s=5260&p=597&b=2379

2.  Win a Hello Kitty Key Case Join our daily Newsletters to Win a Hello
Kitty Key Case and samples!
http://fctrk.com/n.php?s=5260&p=455&b=1826

3.  Papermate Instant Win 12/31/02 - Thanks Kermit!
http://papermate.com/

4.  Win Free IceCream for a year! - Thanks bnivs!
http://www.edysrookies.com/

5.  Win Hasbro Toys 5/17 - Thanks bnivs!
1 entry per household.
http://www.tigertoys.com/

6.  Win Swisher Sweets' Explore the country sweep - 09/30- Thanks
Chumipudish!
http://www.swisher.com/index.html

7.  Win Lowe's/Rubbermaid Simplify Your Life Sweep - 06/06 - Thanks
Chumipudish!
One entry per household.
http://www.easy2.com/cm/lowe/promos/index.asp?p_id=3

Today's Household Tips:

Make your pantyhose last longer!

Your hose will resist
snags and runs if you do this simple trick BEFORE
you wear them for the first time.

Mix 2 cups of salt with one gallon of water.
Place the hose in the solution and soak for 3 hours.
Rinse in cold water, and drip dry.

It seems that ordinary table salt acts to toughen the
fibers.

THAT'S IT FOR TODAY'S FREEBIES. THERE ARE MANY MORE FREEBIES POSTED ON THE
BOARD, COME ON OVER AND CHECK THEM OUT!!

http://www.jeffnsheri.net

*DON'T FORGET TO PASS THIS NEWSLETTER ON TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND
NEIGHBORS!!! DON'T LET THEM MISS OUT ON ALL THE GREAT FREEBIES!
IF YOU ENJOYED TODAY'S NEWSLETTER, PLEASE GIVE US A VOTE DAILY, THIS IS OUR
ONLY FORM OF ADVERTISING. THE MORE VOTES WE GET EACH DAY THE HIGHER UP IN
RANK WE ARE..THAT MEANS MORE MEMBERS AND MORE FREEBIES FOR ALL!!

http://shorterlink.com/?UNMFRF

http://shorterlink.com/?BUV5UI

http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171
<ahref="http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171";>Vote</a>

http://www.soprano.com/vote/frees/6998.html

THANKS!!

Thanks everyone for joining me today. I hope you enjoyed the freebies and
bargains today.
Until tomorrow may God Bless you and keep you safe!
Hugs,
Sheri

Disclaimer- All freebie offers were valid at the time the newsletter was
sent. I report information only and have no interest in any of the sites
offering the free items.

Go to http://www.jeffnsheri.net

Scroll down to the mailing list signup box and enter your email
address. Click on the pull down tab to the right of the signup
box and choose "Unsubscribe", then click on the "Submit" button.

Very quick and easy. :)