Sheri's Free Stuff Newsletter Thursday March 27th

  • From: "Sheri Wayne" <palesdrln@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 10:13:25 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

3/28/2002 9:10AM

Good morning everyone and welcome to Sheri's Free Stuff and Contest
Newsletter for Thursday!!  I want to wish a Happy Passover to our Jewish
friends.

I hope your day is going great today. Today is just beautiful here after all
the rain we have gotten over the past week or so.

I talked to my son last night and he told me that he had to go to the doctor
yesterday. His wound was getting infected so the doctor
put him on anitbiotics.  The doctor also told him that it looked like the
knife may have broken off in his arm and if he was still experiancing pain
for the next couple of days he wanted to send him to get it x-rayed. Worse
case scenerio, he may have to have surgery to remove whatever is in there.
Just remember to keep him in your prayers. He seemed to be in good spirits
yesterday which is good. He told me that the boy that did this is now in
juvenile jail in another county until Monday awaiting his court date.
I'm holding up pretty good I guess, I have just had some terrible headaches
which I can probably attribute to stress. Other than that I am fine.

I got the most beautiful e-card yesterday from Hobbit. It made me cry. Thank
you so much for sending me that. It helped so much!!

God bless you lady!!
Jackie sent this lovely letter yesterday:

Dear Sheri and Kathy, thank-you for putting me in your
thoughts as I am putting you in mine. I am so sorry
to hear about your son and hope everything will turn
out fine. It is nice to know I am not alone, but so
sad to think that even 1 other person in this world
has to feel pain as I do. May each day bring us all
closer to a better world. Thanks so much. Jacki

Jackie thank you so much for your thoughts and your prayers daily. Stay
strong sweetie and know we are all thinking and praying for you.
Hugs!!

Please continue to pray for Peggysue and her family. Especially the children
that her brother left behind when he was so tragically murdered.

BIRTHDAY'S ANNIVERSARIES OR PRAYER REQUEST: If you would like a special
birthday, anniversary or prayer request posted in this section, please email
me with your info.
Continue to keep sending the e-mails I enjoy reading them.

Don't forget our contest that is going on, here are the details:

ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT!!

This contest will run until March 29th .

This is how it works. Everyday try to e-mail at least 5 people and let them
know about our site. For everyone that registers with us that you refer you
get one point. You can also get points daily by
voting. Each time you click on one of the vote links in the message you will
get one point..Just make sure to reply to this message daily to let me know
you voted. The person with the most points at
the end will win a $25 GC for Wal-mart. There will be extra ways to get
points so keep looking for this to be updated. Also if you are not signed
up for the newsletter please do, that is one point.
Anytime you have a friend join us or sign up for our newsletter e-mail me at
sheri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and give me their either log in name or e-mail address.
Have fun!

http://www.dream-tools.com/tools/pollquestion.mv?viewrealhtml+forumpoll4
mv?viewrealhtml+forumpoll4">Vote</a>

http://mashylace.mytopsitelist.com/jump
php?cmd=in&list_id=mashylace&site_id=palesdrln
<ahref="http://mashylace.mytopsitelist.com/jump
php?cmd=in&list_id=mashylace&site_id=palesdrln">Vote</a>

http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171
<ahref="http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171";>Vote</a>

http://www.soprano.com/vote/frees/6998.html

Please e-mail me at sheri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx after voting and let me know what
position Sheri's Free Stuff is on the voting list, for your vote to count.

Today's Featured Freebies Sites:

Do you want free stuff?
A Touch of Freebies has 100's of free samples, kids clubs,
pet clubs, coupons, and other free goodies. Check it out!
http://members.tripod.com/atouchoffreebies/

*World of Freebies and Fun*
http://sheila24211.tripod.com/worldoffreebiesandfun/
AOL link</a>
*Where the Freebies and Fun never end.*

Today's Words of Wisdom!

Here's the Quotation for Thursday, March 28, 2002

Be a life long or short, its completeness depends on what it was
lived for.

David Starr Jordan
(1851-1931, American Biologist, Educator)

What did I get in the mail today?

Pretty good day here today. I got several magazines and catalogs, Ruth Bell
Graham book (looks really good), Suprise gift from Toejam.com filled with
tons of neat goodies including two powerpuff girl books and a power puff
girls keychain along with lots of bath and body samples, biotech coloring
book, crayon pencils and bumper sticker and I also got a product to test.

Let's Keep the mailman hopping!

 Now on to the freebies!!

 Dont' forget if you have trouble with the links, try copying and pasting
them into your web browser.

 1.  YOUTH CHANGE - FREE SAMPLE PACK & MORE
Don't miss out! There's dozens and dozens of awesome, knock-your-socks-off
interventions at our site that really work to turnaround troubled youth. If
you haven't already seen lots of these
wonderful solutions, be sure to visit our Home Page before you leave our
site. We have ready-to-use, problem-stopping answers that you won't find
anywhere else.
http://www.youthchg.com/guest.html

For More Baby and Kid Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=9
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=9";>Baby and
Kid</a>

2.  Free Sample of Maxi Pads
Thanks Sammie!
http://serenity.young-america.com/samplingform1.asp
Sample</a>

For more Bath and Beauty:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=10
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=10";>Bath And
Beauty</a>

3.  Get a FREE Loneliness Booklet!
http://mall.gtw.net/lhm/loneliness_order_book.asp

For more Books and Videos:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=11
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=11";>Books and
Videos</a>

4.  Magic trick video for dental professionals
Thanks MsCurious1!
http://www.dentallusions.com/free.htm

For more Business Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=12
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=12
>Business</a>

5.  Free Office XP Service Pack 1 on CD
http://www.microsoft.com/office/ork/xp/journ/Oxpsp1cd.html
Cd</a>

For more C.D's and Tapes:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=14
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=14";>Cd's And
Tapes</a>

6.  Free Preaching Audio Tapes, Gospel Printed Literature
Sure Mercies Outreach
Free Preaching Audio Tapes, Gospel Printed Literature
US and CANADA
http://www.angelfire.com/mi/savedbygracealone/FreeTapes.html
Tapes</a>

For More Christian Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=15
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=15";>Christian
Freebies</a>

Today's Funny!

Things I Learned From The
MOVIES!

It doesn't matter if you are greatly outnumbered in a martial arts fight.
Your enemies will wait patiently to attack you one by one, dancing around in
a threatening manner until you have dispatched their predecessors.

When you turn out the light to go to sleep, everything in your bedroom will
still be clearly visible but have a blue tint.

If you are blonde and pretty, it is possible to be a world-famous expert on
nuclear fission, dinosaurs, hieroglyphics, or astrophysics, at the age of 22

Even when driving down a perfectly straight road, it is necessary to turn
the steering wheel from time to time.

Large, elaborately decorated loft apartments in New York City are plentiful
and affordable, even if the tenants are unemployed.

Honest and hard-working policemen are usually gunned down a day or two
before retirement.

It's easy to land a plane, provided there is someone in the control tower to
talk you down.

When they are alone, all foreigners prefer to speak English to each other.

During all crime investigations, it is necessary to visit a strip club at
least once.

One of every pair of identical twins is evil.

The ventilation system of any building is the perfect hiding place. No one
will ever think of looking for you in there, and you can travel to any other
part of the building without difficulty.

If your town is threatened by an imminent natural disaster or killer beast,
the mayor's first concern will always be the tourist trade.

Rather than wasting bullets, evil villains prefer to kill their enemies
using complex machinery involving fuses, deadly gases, lasers, buzz-saws and
hungry sharks, all of which will give their captives at least twenty minutes
to escape.

A single match will be sufficient to light up any room, no matter how large.

It is always possible to park directly outside the building you are visiting

7.  Free thermafizz drink sample
Thanks Sammie!
http://www.herbals-unlimited.com/

For more Food and Beverage Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=16
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=16";>Food and
Beverage</a>

8.  Gift For Survey from Hollisterinc.com
 Thanks Kermit!
 http://www.hollisterinc.com/CIT_Survey.asp

 For More Free Gifts:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=17
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=17";>Free
Gifts</a>

9.  FREE Sample of Blue Stuff for Muscle and Joint Pain
Send them an Email to receive a FREE Sample of Blue Stuff for Muscle and
Joint Pain! Middle Right Side of Page.
http://www.women-fitness.com/

For More Health Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=19
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=19";>Health
Freebies</a>

10. FREE Neutrogena Sunless Tanner To 1st 300 On April 17 NOON
http://www.neutrogena.com/shape

For More Limited Time Only Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=21
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=21";>Limited
Time Only</a>

11. FREE Sample of Exaggerate Hydra Color Lipstick! {UK Only}
http://sampollnet.coty.com/rimmel/colourshow.html

For More International Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=23
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=23
>International</a>

12. Order a FREE HP Cleaning Kit for your HP Deskjet 600 and Officejet 500,
600 and 700 Series Printer!
http://hpcleankit.bgt.com/Cleankit.jsp?Lang=eng
Kit</a>

For More Misc. Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=26
Freebies</a>

From Our Recipe Corner:

Crunch Trifle

Ingredients:

1 box chocolate fudge cake mix
1 box (6 oz) instant chocolate pudding mix
1/2 cup strong coffee
1 container (12 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 bag (13 oz) Nestle's Buncha Crunch Candy Pieces

Instructions:

1. Bake cake according to package directions. Cool.
2. Prepare pudding according to package directions; set aside.
Crumble cake, reserve 1/2 cup.
3. Place half the remaining cake crumbs in the bottom of a 4 1/2-5
quart trifle dish. Layer with half of the coffee, half of the pudding,
half of the whipped topping and half of the Buncha Crunch. Repeat
the layers of cake, coffee, pudding and whipped topping. Combine
remaining Buncha Crunch with reserved cake crumbs; sprinkle over
top. Refrigerate 4-5 hours. Yield: 8-10 servings.

Today's Featured Contests:

1.  Win a 48 piece cutlery set - 05/18
Thanks Chumipudish!
http://www.easycash.com.au/cutlery/

For more Enter Daily Contests:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=41
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=41";>Enter
Daily</a>

2.  Win Cascade for a year - 06/30
Thanks Chumipudish!
http://www.homemadesimple.com/cascade/sweepstakes/contest_index.html
html">Win</a>

For more Enter Weekly Contests:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=42
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=42";>Enter
Weekly</a>

3.  Win A Gift Basket From Foodandgifts.com
Thanks Kermit!
http://www.foodandgifts.com/contest.html

For More Enter Monthly Contests:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=43
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=43";>Enter
Monthly</a>

4.  Win the Beyond the Checkered Flag sweeps - 06/22
Thanks Chumipudish!
http://www.sportingnews.com/features/rvia/

For More Enter One Time Only Contests:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=44
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=44";><Enter One
Time Only</a>

I want to congradulate all our winners in the e-luxery Gift Certificate
giveaway!! Even though I wasn't one of them : (

If you have a win you would like to share feel free to post it on the
board!!

Today's Household Tip:

Toothache And Mouth Pain Relief

To ease toothache or other mouth pain, make a tea by boiling 5g
of fresh peppermint in 1 Cup of water and adding a little salt.
Peppermint is an antiseptic and contains menthol, which relieves
pain when applied to skin surfaces.

You can also try the following take two whole cloves, the kind you
stick into oranges around holiday time, place them between the
offending tooth and your cheek. You might want to chew them a little
to release their juices. This is a centuries-old trick that really
works.

THAT'S IT FOR TODAY'S FREEBIES. THERE ARE MANY MORE FREEBIES POSTED ON THE
BOARD, COME ON OVER AND CHECK THEM OUT!!

http://www.jeffnsheri.net

*DON'T FORGET TO PASS THIS NEWSLETTER ON TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND
NEIGHBORS!!! DON'T LET THEM MISS OUT ON ALL THE GREAT FREEBIES!
IF YOU ENJOYED TODAY'S NEWSLETTER, PLEASE GIVE US A VOTE DAILY, THIS IS OUR
ONLY FORM OF ADVERTISING. THE MORE VOTES WE GET EACH DAY THE HIGHER UP IN
RANK WE ARE..THAT MEANS MORE MEMBERS AND MORE FREEBIES FOR ALL!!
http://www.dream-tools.com/tools/pollquestion.mv?viewrealhtml+forumpoll4
mv?viewrealhtml+forumpoll4">Vote</a>

http://mashylace.mytopsitelist.com/jump
php?cmd=in&list_id=mashylace&site_id=palesdrln
<ahref="http://mashylace.mytopsitelist.com/jump
php?cmd=in&list_id=mashylace&site_id=palesdrln">Vote</a>

http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171
<ahref="http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171";>Vote</a>

http://www.soprano.com/vote/frees/6998.html

THANKS!!

Thanks everyone for joining me today. I hope you have a wonderful day filled
with sunshine!!

God bless and Great big Hugs!!
Sheri

Disclaimer- All freebie offers were valid at the time the newsletter was
sent. I report information only and have no interest in any of the sites
offering the free items.

Go to http://www.jeffnsheri.net

Scroll down to the mailing list signup box and enter your email
address. Click on the pull down tab to the right of the signup
box and choose "Unsubscribe", then click on the "Submit" button.

Very quick and easy. :)