Sheri's Free Stuff Newsletter Thursday July 25th

  • From: "Sheri Wayne" <sheri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sherisfreestuff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 16:43:08 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

7/25/2002 4:38PM

Good afternoon and welcome to today's edition of Sheri's Free Stuff and
Contest's Newsletter.
Wow it has been a long time since I have gotten to send one out.  I have had
major computer problems this summer. I have had two hard drive crashes then
our site went down for a week while our server moved our site to another
location.  I was finally able to retrieve most of my files relating to the
board and the newsletter but was unable to retrieve my e-mails so I want to
apologize to anyone that I have not gotten back to.
I want to welcome all of our newest member and subscribers! It is great
having all of you with us today.

A great big thanks to all of the members for keeping the  board going while
I was away.  A hundred thanks!!!

Since I have lost all of my e-mail I have no birthdays, anniversaries or
special days to announce today.
If anyone has a special day or a special thank you they want to post please
e-mail me at sheri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and I will get it posted in our next
newsletter.
I do have a couple of prayer requests today.

This is from Di.
I got really bad news today about my Dad. I may be losing my dad, it is
worse than we thought. The muscles to his heart are damaged and we won't
know more until tomorrow morning when he goes in to the hospital. His
arterie to his brain is really bad and the doctor says nothing looks
good. Thought I should let you know cause you are a good friedn and I
don't want you to think that I am being rude, but I have to try to get
with my fam at the hospital tomorrow if I can. God Bless, Di

Di I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
Also I have a couple of prayer requests today myself.
On Monday I have to go to a cardiologists to have a 24 hr heart monitor test
done. I have still been having problems with my heart fluttering and with
being very tired.

Also on August 1st I have to go to court again. My ex is trying to get full
custody of the kids and have his child support dropped, even the child
support that he owes. I really need your prayers on this. I have no way to
afford an attorney so I will have to fight this one on my own. Pray God will
give me strenghth and the knowledge to say what needs to be said.
Thanks.

I want to let all of my newsletter ad swappers know that I have not
forgotten any of you. I had lost my newsletter ads in the crash but was able
to recover them so I will run your ads as normal.

PLEASE GIVE US A VOTE DAILY, THIS IS OUR
ONLY FORM OF ADVERTISING. THE MORE VOTES WE GET EACH DAY THE HIGHER UP IN
RANK WE ARE..THAT MEANS MORE MEMBERS AND MORE FREEBIES FOR ALL!!
http://www.topsitelists.com/topsites.cgi?ID=7&user=Miskas&area=bestsites2
cgi?ID=7&user=Miskas&area=bestsites2">Vote</a>

http://shorterlink.com/?BUV5UI

http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171
<ahref="http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171";>Vote</a>

http://www.soprano.com/vote/frees/6998.html

THANKS!!

Our Featured Freebie Sites:

Join the most complete newsletter available! HSF-FINDS!!! Sent out Mon thru
Fri and filled with 50+ FREEbies, Deals, Coupon codes, Contests, Recipes,
Crafts, Beauty tips & more!!! And if we don't have it, let us know what you
need and we'll find it! Join our Monthly Member's Appreciations Contest for
your chance to WIN $150 in cash & prizes every month!! Winner chosen at
random at the end of the month.  To join, send a blank email to
hsf-finds-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cannot wait for your first issue? Visit their website  - updated a min. of 6
times a day!
http://www.hsf-finds.com

******
Did you lose your treasure map? Cannot seem to find those free treasures you
so desire?? No need to worry Join Treasures In The Surf for all the FREE
treasures your chest can hold!!! 30+ freebies, shopping deals, and members
only contest, sent Monday thru Friday!
This month's members contest we are giving away $50 cash!!!
TreasuresInTheSurf-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://members.tripod.com/treasuresinthesurf/
*******

IF you would like to do an ad swap or link swap please contact me at
sheri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Today's Words Of Wisdom:

Here's the Quotation for Thursday, July 25, 2002

Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.

William James
(1842-1910, American Psychologist, Professor, Author)

Today's Sponsors:

1.  *** Internet Marketer Cory Rudl Tells All! ***
Corey gets over 6 million visitors to his websites yearly,
does 5.2 million dollars in sales online each year
(yes, that is $5,200,000), and personally makes hundreds
of thousands of dollars from his online businesses...
all from his one small office.
Click Here for more details!
http://www.adreporting.com/dir.php?a=667188&p=14&w=text

2.  Scooby-Doo And You Mystery Club Put your child's detective skills to
work with the SCOOBY-DOO! AND YOU MYSTERY CLUB. Get 4 FREE GIFTS featuring
that best-selling pooch and his pals! You won't find the SCOOBY-DOO! AND YOU
MYSTERY CLUB in any store, so order today!
http://fctrk.com/n.php?s=5260&p=753&b=2958

Now on to the freebies:

1.  Free casual wear boxers. Great for men or women!
http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=5098&U=53060&M=1777
Boxers</a>

2.  FREE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP SOCCER T-SHIRTS!
Design your own FREE World Championship Soccer 2002 T-shirts and mouse pads
throughout the month of June! It's fun and easy. Order now!
http://www.adreporting.com/dir.php?a=667188&p=119&w=text
T-shirts</a>

3.  Join Club Physique and keep the style you crave. Just fill out
the simple form below and get a free Physique sample sent to you. You'll
also get the
latest in styling news, samples of some of our upcoming products and more
exclusive
offers.
After signing up, take the opportunity to refer your friends and get free
Physique! Once five friends visit Physique from the link in your email, you
ll get a coupon in the mail for a free full-size Physique product.
http://www.physique.com/

For more Bath and Beauty:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=10
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=10";>More</a>

4.  Choose 1 of 7 Head and shoulders 2oz shampoo For Teens.
http://www.teenfx.com/hs_registration.cfm?src=3

For more Bath and Beauty:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=10
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=10";>More</a>

5.  Free Diabetic Cookbook - Thanks Kermit!
http://www.takediabetestoheart.com/survey.htm

For more Books and Videos:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=11
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=11";>More</a>

6.  Free sample of Ink Wax - the natural way to heal and protect Tattoos
*Business*
http://www.inkwax.com/inklistd.asp

For more Business Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=12
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=12>More</a>

Today's Funny:

One Day at the Pearly Gates...

A man arrived in Heaven one evening and approached the Pearly Gates, where
St. Peter consulted his book for the fellow's name.
St. Peter searched the Book, furrowed his brow in a frown, and said, "I'm
sorry, I don't see your name written in the Book."
"How current is your information?" asked the man. "It is updated about every
ten minutes," St. Peter replied, "why do you ask?"
The man looked a bit embarrassed. "I must admit," he said, "I was not always
faithful. It was not until the moment of my death I cried out to God and
asked forgiveness, so my name probably hasn't arrived in your records yet."
"Well, I am glad to hear that you found the way," St. Peter said. "While we
are waiting for the records to update, why don't you tell me about some
really good deed that you did in your life?"
The man thought for a moment and said, "Well, there was this one time when I
was driving down a country road, and I saw a mean-looking motorcycle gang by
the side of the road harassing this poor girl. I slowed down and had a look
- there were about 20 of 'em, all surrounding this poor young lady. Well, I
was real mad, so I pulled over and got out of my car, grabbed a tire iron
out of my trunk, and walked up to the leader of the gang. As I stood up to
him, the gang formed a circle around me and told me to get lost or I'd be
next."
"So I grabbed the leader by his neck chain and smashed him over the head
with the tire iron. Then I turned around and yelled to the rest of them,
Leave that poor girl alone, you sick, deranged animals! Get on your bikes
and go home before I really teach you a lesson in pain!"
St. Peter nodded, duly impressed, and said, "That is quite a good deed. When
did this happen?"
The man replied,
"About three minutes ago."

7.  FREE SAMPLE CD of Sing Your Way Through Phonics!
http://www.actionfactor.com/free.htm

For more C.D's and Tapes:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=14
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=14";>More</a>

8.  Free Angel Keychain - Thanks Robie!
http://www.ourlovedones.com/angelshirt.html

For More Christian Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=15
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=15";>More</a>

9.  Free Take 10 booklet plus free tshirt
http://www.2take10.com/index.cfm?goto=H_PA

For More Clothing Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=57

10. Free yogurt from Darigold
http://www.darigold.com/

For more Food and Beverage Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=16
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=16";>More</a>

11. Free samples from MD Labs - Thanks Kermit!
http://www.mdlabs.com/samples/samples.shtml

For More Health Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=19
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=19";>More</a>

12. Free Slip2000 Gun Lubricant - Thanks Kermit
http://www.gunlube.com/gunlube/lubricant.html

For More Men Only Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=25
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=25";>More</a>

13. Free sample of SunSpot
One of the biggest challenges that parents have is keeping their youngsters
from getting too much sun," said Dr. Ross Bright, clinical professor of
dermatology at Stanford University Medical School.  "Avoiding sunburn in
your children is important because sunburning during childhood is directly
linked to the development of skin cancer in adults.  A product that takes
the guesswork out of knowing when a child has gotten to much sun makes mom
and dad's job a whole lot easier and is going to help kids avoid sunburn."
http://www.publichealthradio.com/pharmacy/sunspots/sunmain.htm
>Free Sample</a>

From Our Recipe Corner:

Triple-Decker Strawberry Cake
Cake:
     1 pkg plain white cake mix
     1 pkg strawberry-flavor gelatin (3 oz)      4
T flour
     1   c vegetable oil
     1/2 c granulated sugar
     1/2 c milk
     4     eggs
     1/2 c finely chopped fresh strawberries and juice Frosting:
     8   T butter, room temperature
     4   c confectioners' sugar
     1/2 c finely chopped fresh strawberries and juice To Make
cake: Place cake mix, flavored gelatin, flour, oil, sugar,milk, eggs,
strawberries and juice in large mixing bowl; beat well. Divide batter
into three greased and floured 9-inch round pans. Bake in preheated 350
degree F oven for 33 to 35 minutes. Cool upright for 10 minutes; invert
cakes onto rack and allow to cool completely.  Prepare frosting by
placing butter in mixing bowl and gradually adding confectioners' sugar,
strawberries and juice until frosting is of spreadable consistency.
Frost cake between layers and top; leave sides unfrosted. Garnish with
halved strawberries if desired. NOTE: You can experiment with
this--using different types of berries, with a compatible jello flavor
and proceed as above--such as blueberries w/blueberry jello, raspberry,
mixed berries etc! Can also use sugar free jello

Thanks Linda!!

Today's Bargains and Deals:

1.  Buy Retro Candy! Peppermint Palace has all your favorite retro candy.
Remember Bun Bars, Kits, Teaberry Gum and Mallo Cups... We have them all.
http://fctrk.com/n.php?s=5260&p=573&b=2316

2.  Prescription and medical bills out-of-control? Sign up today for a 30
day risk free trial on the Wise Health Card and cut your Medical, Dental, &
Prescriptions costs by up to 50%! Get a free prescription card just for
trying us out!
http://fctrk.com/n.php?s=5260&p=277&b=1064

3.  Secretly monitor ALL activity on ANY PC:
Chat Rooms, Email, Instant Messages, Files AND more! Imagine
the possibilities. You can find out the TRUTH about anyone's
computer use with Total Monitor, Instant Download Right Now.
http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=3233&U=53060&M=1161

Today's Featured Contests:

1.  Family Prizes.com - Enter daily to win great prizes for you and your
family like Digital Cameras, DVD Players, Camcorders, Shopping Sprees, and
more!
http://fctrk.com/n.php?s=5260&p=94&b=391

2.  Win a PlayStation 2
http://fctrk.com/n.php?s=5260&p=408&b=1642

3.  Win the Oxy Face Time Instant - 10/15 - Thanks Chumipudish!
Needs an UPC code for this one.
http://www.oxyoxygen.com/facetime/game.asp

4.  Win a $1,000 NBA.com Shopping Spree - Thanks Kermit!
Ends July 31st!
http://www.nba.com/allaccess/
5.  Win Enchanted Letter's weekly - ongoing - Thanks Chumipudish!
http://www.angelfire.com/biz6/gtbaskets/index.html

6.  Win Szul Jewelry Diamond Heart Pendant 8/31 - Thanks Kermit!
http://www.szul.com/sweepstakes/heart_pendant_rules.asp

Today's Helpful Tip:

Bubble Gum Removal  - Thanks Melissa!

To remove bubble gum or any type of gum from hair (child's head, on arm, leg
 etc.), simply spread peanut butter on the area and wash! It comes out like
magic because of the oil.

That's it for today's newsletter. Thanks for joining me today.
*DON'T FORGET TO PASS THIS NEWSLETTER ON TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND
NEIGHBORS!!! DON'T LET THEM MISS OUT ON ALL THE GREAT FREEBIES!
IF YOU ENJOYED TODAY'S NEWSLETTER, PLEASE GIVE US A VOTE DAILY, THIS IS OUR
ONLY FORM OF ADVERTISING. THE MORE VOTES WE GET EACH DAY THE HIGHER UP IN
RANK WE ARE..THAT MEANS MORE MEMBERS AND MORE FREEBIES FOR ALL!!

http://www.topsitelists.com/topsites.cgi?ID=7&user=Miskas&area=bestsites2
cgi?ID=7&user=Miskas&area=bestsites2">Vote</a>

http://shorterlink.com/?BUV5UI

http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171
<ahref="http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171";>Vote</a>

http://www.soprano.com/vote/frees/6998.html