Sheri's Free Stuff Newsletter Monday March 25th

  • From: "Sheri Wayne" <palesdrln@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 10:13:08 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

3/25/2002 9:08AM

A very happy Monday to everyone and thanks for joining me today.  Welcome to
all our newest members! I hope you will find a freebie or two that you can
use.
I hope everyone had a good weekend this weekend.  It was beautiful here
yesterday. Close to 70 degrees.  I was unable to enjoy it, I spent most of
the day in bed yesterday with a terrible migraine.  I feel bunches better
today though.
Me and mom went on Saturday to see our local community theater's production
of Annie Jr. It was really cute.  The cast was made up of all children
between the ages of 5 and 18.  I was really suprised that they did such a
great job.
I really had a nice time.

I have a beautiful website that I want to share with all my readers today.
Froglady posted this on the board and it is a must see!!

Sept 11th Memorial

http://www.wuzupgod.com

I have several prayer requests and letters to share this morning. So I'll go
ahead and start.

Catherine writes:

Hi Sheri,
What does MVP and TMJ mean ? In regards to your visits to the dentist ?
Catherine

I'm sorry I didn't explain what MVP or TMJ is. I am just so used to
referring to them with those initials because I have had it for so long that
I neglected to explain what it is.
MVP is Mitral Valve Prolapse which is a valve in the heart chamber that has
a small leak but causes me problems. Like my heart flips alot and if I have
any kind of dental work or surgery of any kind I have to be blasted with
anitibiotics so I won't get an infection around my heart. It is pretty much
standard procedure to do this.
TMJ is and I am not real sure on the spelling here but Temporomandibular
joint disease.
It is a disease that affects your jaw joints and is something like arthritis
in the jaw. I have had it for several years and have already had one surgery
done and probably looking at another in the near future. It is very painful,
causes bad headaches and your jaw not to be able to open up at all. I have
to smash my hamburgers flat to get them in my mouth at times.
 Just to give you a little look at what it is like.  That is why I can not
go to a regular dentist for any dental work. I have to be put to sleep
before they can open my mouth up wide enough to get in there.  Really a
nuisance.

 Thanks Catherine for letting me know that I needed to explain these two
conditions better : )

 Bigninny has a very special prayer request today:

 Back in September my sister-in-law was in the hospital fighting for her
life.  She had Toxic Shock Syndrome.  We came so close to losing her that
the Dr. told her husband to call the family in.  But through prayer and
faith 2 months later she came home.
She has a 5 yr old and a set of twins that are 3yr old.  Well she found out
about a month ago that she is pregnant again.  The ultra sound showed twins
again.  She went back for another ultra sound and she had lost what the Dr
called twin A.  She was not very thrilled about having twins again but the
lose of one of them has really upset her and the whole family.  It is just
the idea that a child was lost.
She still has not recovered fully from the TSS and it has weakened her heart
  Which is probably why she lost one of the babies.  We are really worried
about her.  The Lord answered our prayers for her when she was so sick in
September I know that he will answer our prayers again.
Her children are so small it would be devastating for them to lose their
mother at such a young age.
Please keep her in your prayers.

Bigninny I will continue to pray for your sister in law and her family as
she goes this.

One of our new members Jesus is free posted this prayer request:

I am new here so glad to find a freebie site with a prayer board. please
pray for my son( he is 20)who broke his arm again for third time. Pray that
the lord will finally heal his arm, get rid of tumour and no needed surgery.
Please pray for my daughter  who is 13 and going through  a difficult time
of being in trouble and lying to the ones that love her.

We will keep your family in our prayers.

BIRTHDAY'S ANNIVERSARIES OR PRAYER REQUEST: If you would like a special
birthday, anniversary or prayer request posted in this section, please email
me with your info.

I love to hear comments from our readers. If you have a comment about our
site or newsletter feel free to send them to me.

Don't forget our contest that is going on, here are the details:

This contest will run until March 29th .

This is how it works. Everyday try to e-mail at least 5 people and let them
know about our site. For everyone that registers with us that you refer you
get one point. You can also get points daily by
voting. Each time you click on one of the vote links in the message you will
get one point..Just make sure to reply to this message daily to let me know
you voted. The person with the most points at
the end will win a $25 GC for Wal-mart. There will be extra ways to get
points so keep looking for this to be updated. Also if you are not signed
up for the newsletter please do, that is one point.
Anytime you have a friend join us or sign up for our newsletter e-mail me at
sheri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and give me their either log in name or e-mail address.
Have fun!
http://www.dream-tools.com/tools/pollquestion.mv?viewrealhtml+forumpoll4
mv?viewrealhtml+forumpoll4">Vote</a>

http://mashylace.mytopsitelist.com/jump
php?cmd=in&list_id=mashylace&site_id=palesdrln
<ahref="http://mashylace.mytopsitelist.com/jump
php?cmd=in&list_id=mashylace&site_id=palesdrln">Vote</a>

http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171
<ahref="http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171";>Vote</a>

http://www.soprano.com/vote/frees/6998.html

Please e-mail me at sheri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx after voting and let me know what
position Sheri's Free Stuff is on the voting list, for your vote to count.

==
Today's Featured Freebie Sites:
=
JDs FREEBIES:

Sign Up For JD's Freebies Newsletter
To Get The Best Freebies, Deals, Contests & Recipes
Delivered To Your Inbox Every Morning!! To Sign Up
Now Send A Blank E-mail To:
JDsFreebies-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxx Or Visit JD's Site!
*Featuring US, UK & Canadian Freebies*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*** HSF-FINDS ***
Subscribe to HSF-FINDS newsletter and receive 50+ freebies, hottest
coupon codes, contests and newest deals with every issue. Join now and
enter our Monthly Member?s Appreciations Contest for your chance to WIN
1 of 3 cash prizes totaling $150!! All you need to WIN is be a member!
The Winner will be chosen at random on 3/31/02. To join, send a blank
email to
hsf-finds-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cannot wait for your first issue? Visit their website for awesome deals
right NOW!!!The site had been completely redone and is updated a minimum
of 6 times a day!
http://www.hsf-finds.com

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attention Webmasters- Please Contact Me If You Are Interested in
Exchanging Links or Newsletter Ads
sheri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

==
Today's Words of Wisdom:
==
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate
cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

(1929-1968, American Black Leader, Nobel Prize Winner, 1964)
==
What did I get in the mail?

I got $5 cash for a TV survey and also some magazines today.

Let's keep our mailman hopping!!
==
Now On To Today's Freebies!

If you are having trouble with the links...
COPY & PASTE the link into your browser.
==
1.  Free Formula Offer and Contest
Thanks PrincessMiss!
Click on the Special Free Can offer on the Right hand side in the yellow
star. Says it is a contest (You get the free can of formula and are entered
into a contest to win a year of free formula.)
http://www2.storebrandformulas.com/

For More Baby and Kid Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=9
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=9";>Baby and
Kid</a>

2.  Recieve Free Samples from Paradise Frangrances
Thanks Bigninny!
http://www.paradisefragrances.com/free.HTML

For more Bath and Beauty:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=10
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=10";>Bath And
Beauty</a>

3.  30+ page free house plan book
http://www.americashomeplace.com/

For more Books and Videos:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=11
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=11";>Books and
Videos</a>

4.  Free Samples & 10 minute Phone Card from Izimed-Medical Professionals.
http://www.izimed.com/contact/samples/samples.html
Samples</a>

For more Business Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=12
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=12
>Business</a>

5.  Recieve a free copy of Wheel Magazine; Craft related
Thanks Kermit!
http://www.ashford.co.nz/Freemagazine.htm

==
Today's Funny!
==
Presents For The Teacher:

On the last day of kindergarten, all the children
brought presents for their teacher.
The florist's son handed the teacher a gift. She shook it,
held it up and said, "I bet I know what it is - it's some flowers!"
"That's right!" shouted the little boy.

Then the candy store owner's daughter handed the teacher a gift.
She held it up, shook it and said. "I bet I know what it is - it's
a box of candy!"
"That's right!" shouted the little girl.

The next gift was from the liquor store owner's son. The teacher
held it up and saw that it was leaking. She touched a drop with her
finger and tasted it. "Is it wine?" she asked.
"No," the boy answered.

The teacher touched another drop to her tongue.
"Is it champagne?" she asked.
"No," the boy answered.
Finally, the teacher said, "I give up. What is it?"

The boy replied, "A puppy!"
==
6.  FREE Catholic Flash Cards to Teach Children the Bible! {US Only}
http://www.catholicfreebies.com/freebies1/Religious_Education/JTFHYVSNPBB
asp
com/freebies1/Religious_Education/JTFHYVSNPBB.asp">Free Flashcards</a>

For More Christian Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=15
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=15";>Christian
Freebies</a>

7.  Print out a coupon for Free Sargentos Cheese!
http://www.tasteofhome.com/

For more Food and Beverage Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=16
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=16";>Food and
Beverage</a>

8.  Recieve $15 off $20 first-time purchase at HSN!
FREE shipping and handling on over 1,000 clearance items at the Home
Shopping Network!
Valid from 8 p.m. ET on Friday, March 22 until Tuesday, March 26 at midnight

$15 off $20 first-time purchase at HSN
coupon code #569033
http://www.hsn.com

For More Free Gift Certificates:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=18
Certificates</a>

9.  ThermoFizz energy and diet drink sample
Thanks Mscurious1!
http://www.herbals-unlimited.com/free.htm

For More Health Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=19
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=19";>Health
Freebies</a>

10. Recieve a free Disposable Thermometer.
Thanks Mscurious1!
If you would like to test the T-Stick for yourself, you can obtain a free
sample by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
Free T-Stick Sample
Trans World Services, Inc.
72 Stone Place
Melrose, MA 02176
http://www.t-stick.com/freesample.htm

For More Mail In Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=24
In</a>

11. Free $ 10.00 Calling Card
Thanks PrincessMiss!
http://www.worldwideclassified.com/tel3/FreeCard/
Card</a>

For More Misc. Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=26
Freebies</a>

==
From Our Recipe Corner:
==
Almost Heaven Cake

Ingredients:

1 prepared recipe of favorite chocolate chip cookie dough, chilled
6 cups whipping cream
2 1/2 cups chocolate chips
12-14 packages of Kit Kat candy bars
2 tablespoons margarine
Whipped cream or whipped topping
9 inch round cake pan and 10 inch spring form pan

Instructions:

1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Line bottom of 9 inch round cake pan
with parchment or waxed paper. Press cookie dough in bottom to
1/2 inch thickness. Bake approximately 18 minutes or until slightly
browned. Do not overbake. Cool completely or chill in freezer.
2. In a large bowl, put 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips and 5 cups
whipping cream. Microwave on high for 4-5 minutes until chocolate
is soft. Remove and stir well until chocolate and cream are mixed
well. Cover with plastic wrap and chill overnight.
3. Melt remaining chocolate chips with margarine and stir until
smooth. Place large cookie in center of 10 inch spring form pan.
Cut candy bars long ways and dip on end in chocolate mixture.
Place vertically between cookie and sides of pan. Continue until all
candy bar pieces are used. Chill 15-20 minutes.
4. Whip cream and chocolate mixture until stiff. Do not over beat.
Chop remaining candy bars into chunks. Take cookie shell and
place mousse 1 1/2 inch thick on bottom. Sprinkle chunks on top.
Repeat layers, ending with mousse. Chill in freezer overnight. Top
with dollops of whipped cream and chunks of candy bar. Return to
freezer.
When ready to serve remove from freezer and let stand in
refrigerator 20-30 minutes before slicing.

*ONE OF OUR MEMBERS IS NEEDING THE RECIPE FOR A DIAPER CAKE. IF ANYONE HAS
THIS COULD YOU PLEASE E-MAIL IT TO ME.
THANKS!!
==
Today's Featured Contests!
==
1.  Win Valvoline's Supercharged Sweeps - 12/31
Thanks Chumipudish!
http://www.valvoline.com/pages/prizezone/supercharged_march.asp?flash=true
asp?flash=true">Win</a>

For more Enter Daily Contests:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=41
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=41";>Enter
Daily</a>

2.  Flying Bean Coffee!
We are having a Special 3-day Contest/Drawing - March 24, 25, and 26 -
Three winners with the Top Prize being 1 pound of the coffee of your
choice and a Sampler Pack! You can enter once per day at:
http://www.flyingbean.com/?page=shop/freecontestmarch24

For more Enter Weekly Contests:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=42
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=42";>Enter
Weekly</a>

3.  Win a year supply of Renewal Anti-Aging products - ongoing
Thanks Chumipudish!
http://www.alwaysyoung.com/contest/contest.html

For More Enter Monthly Contests:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=43
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=43";>Enter
Monthly</a>

4.  Win a trip to a WWF event near you - 04/29
Thanks Chumipudish!
http://www.wwfsponsors.com/scorpionkingmovie/index.html

For More Enter One Time Only Contests:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=44
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=44";><Enter One
Time Only</a>

==
Today's Household Tips:

Useful tips using ONIONS!

An onion can provide many natural benefits. If you have been stung by a bee
or mosquito. Cut an onion in half and hold it on the sting. It will take the
pain away, and cool the sting. The onion is also great for an earache, just
slice it in half and put it over the ear hole. Leave it there for a half an
hour at a time or till the pain subsides. An onion can also help your sinus'
drainage. It is a natural decongestant. Just make some onion juice, you do
this by slicing up slices of and onion and put sugar in it. 1-2 TBL spoons,
let set for 1/2 hour till juice forms and spoon it out. Swallow, it is not
too bad. One onion can be "juiced" many times. This is a great tip for a
pregnant woman who has a cold and can't take medicine.

*If anyone has any household tips they  would like to share, please e-mail
them to me at sheri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
==
THAT'S IT FOR TODAY'S FREEBIES. THERE ARE MANY MORE FREEBIES POSTED ON THE
BOARD, COME ON OVER AND CHECK THEM OUT!!

http://www.jeffnsheri.net

*DON'T FORGET TO PASS THIS NEWSLETTER ON TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND
NEIGHBORS!!! DON'T LET THEM MISS OUT ON ALL THE GREAT FREEBIES!
IF YOU ENJOYED TODAY'S NEWSLETTER, PLEASE GIVE US A VOTE DAILY, THIS IS OUR
ONLY FORM OF ADVERTISING. THE MORE VOTES WE GET EACH DAY THE HIGHER UP IN
RANK WE ARE..THAT MEANS MORE MEMBERS AND MORE FREEBIES FOR ALL!!
http://www.dream-tools.com/tools/pollquestion.mv?viewrealhtml+forumpoll4
mv?viewrealhtml+forumpoll4">Vote</a>

http://mashylace.mytopsitelist.com/jump
php?cmd=in&list_id=mashylace&site_id=palesdrln
<ahref="http://mashylace.mytopsitelist.com/jump
php?cmd=in&list_id=mashylace&site_id=palesdrln">Vote</a>

http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171
<ahref="http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171";>Vote</a>
http://www.soprano.com/vote/frees/6998.html

THANKS!!

Thanks for joining me today. I hope everyone has a great Monday.

Until Tomorrow! God Bless!
Hugs,
Sheri

Disclaimer- All freebie offers were valid at the time the newsletter was
sent. I report information only and have no interest in any of the sites
offering the free items.

Come visit us at Sheri's Free Stuff And Contests
http://www.jeffnsheri.net
To Unsubscribe from this list:

Go to http://www.jeffnsheri.net

Scroll down to the mailing list signup box and enter your email
address. Click on the pull down tab to the right of the signup
box and choose "Unsubscribe", then click on the "Submit" button.

Very quick and easy. :)