[shell-coding] helping visual ls module sourcecode?

  • From: "e-sushi" <e-sushi@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <shell-coding@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 01:03:58 +0200

a small (litestep module) sourcecode question:

Can anyone help me out? Does anyone know by any chance if there's something
like an easy-to-understand module code that uses bitmapped windows? I'm cool
with bangs, rc handling and all that, but when it comes to using windows the
litestep way, I'm staring at my useless braindamaged self.

Help, I want to go visual... so if anyone can give me a hint, lend me a hand
or point me to a 'newbie to avarage' sourcecode or tutorial or the like, I
would love to hear from you! I seem to be to stupid to strip down cool stuff
like lsxcommand to really get down to a basic 'template' to work from. And
I'm too stupid (it seems) to understand what's going on in the sources by
just looking at it...

Thanks in advance for anything that might pop up!

Mike
e-sushi | e-sushi@xxxxxxx | [EOF]