[sfvcca] Our District's Email List Server

  • From: Dale Fernandez <dalefernandez@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sfvcca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 13:22:09 -0700

Hi there folks,
I hope you're having a good day.  Whatcha having for lunch?

As we voted at the last exec board meeting,  we will be implementing our very
own District Email List Server.  It'll be a good way to keep discussions local,
tap into the local knowledge base of your own district members about x-ray
facilities, referring to local orthopedic doctors, and even buying/selling
equipment locally!

We should test this first and and see if is indeed feasible and beneficial.
Only board members are on this list for now.  We can assign the President and
Director to be the moderators for the board.  I believe we need to assign
someone to periodically check and make sure everyone on the list is a member in
good standing.

Please post your comments/suggestions as a reply to this email thread.
Have a good weekend folks.
Dale

When this list server goes active, all our CCA members will get this message...

"As a CCA member benefit, you have been included on this private email bulletin
board for your local San Fernando Valley CCA district.  The goal of this email
list is to to tap into the knowledge base of your fellow local CCA members, be
it with billing, office management, equipment procurement, clinical
information, research data, etc.  In no way will this email list be used for
any SPAM or any non-chiropractic marketing.

YOU can opt-out of this email list ANYTIME.
Everyone on this list is expected to follow two simple guidelines:
1. This is a professional email list, be respectful.
2. ANTI-TRUST DISCLOSURE: No discussion of fees will be discussed to prevent
'price-fixing' (sharing of fee information among competitors)