[SFSSUG] Come next Wednesday to Doral at 6pm to see Jorge Besada present on Powershell From the Trenches!

  • From: South Florida SQL Server User Group <sfssug@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 11:38:55 -0400

South Florida SQL Server User Group (SFSSUG) is proud to announce the
following:

*USER GROUP MEETINGS*

DATE

LOCATION

SPEAKER

TOPIC

3/20/2013

Doral

Jorge Besada

Powershell From The Trenches

All meetings start with refreshments at 6 pm with the presentation from
6:30 to 8/8:30 pm unless otherwise indicated.
Fort Lauderdale: Microsoft, 6750 North Andrews Avenue, Suite 400, Fort
Lauderdale, FL 33309
Doral: Carnival Cruise Lines Conference Center, 3655 NW 87th Avenue, Miami,
FL 33178

*Powershell From The Trenches* - Two (maybe three) applications done with
Powershell, no rocket science but functional. If you are a newbie come here
and you will get the feel of what you can do with powershell (other than
nod wisely when the other people mention it) (*); if you are already using
powershell it is possible that you will learn something new; if you are an
expert by all means come and share your wisdom!

*Jorge Besada*, next week’s speaker, is Carnival’s resident,
self-proclaimed Powershell Evangelist and 1st SFSSUG/ITPalooza Speaker Idol
Winner

RSVP to our meetings directly from our website at http://www.sfssug.com.

*And now, come to our site and “Like” and/or +1 us!*

*PASS Business Analytics Conference***

Join over 1,200 fellow business analysts, data scientists, architects and
BA/BI practitioners – as well as top Microsoft and community speakers – for
60+ sessions covering data discovery, data exploration and visualization,
predictive analytics, content management and architecture, collaboration,
information strategies, and more. You’ll get real-world insights,
prescriptive guidance, best practices, and strategic vision, plus expand
your ability to analyze, manage, and share information to predict business
performance. Develop valuable new connections with peers and experts, and
walk away with a deeper and broader understanding of Microsoft’s
collaborative BA platform - Excel, SharePoint, Azure, Hadoop, Parallel Data
Warehouse, and SQL Server. *Use our special discount code BAC530LC and get
$150 off the price of the conference!* For more information, or to
register, please visit http://passbaconference.com/register.aspx

*Please go to our website at **http://www.sfssug.com*<http://www.sfssug.com/>
* for more up-to-date information on our User Group, including upcoming
meetings and events.*

*
*

*Do you know that our group is on Google+ and LinkedIn?*

 *Google+:* https://plus.google.com/111285704777401030137/about

*LinkedIn:*  http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=2558602

Join us there for discussions and additional news and updates from our
group.

South Florida SQL Server User Group
www.sfssug.com
SFSSUG@xxxxxxxxx | @SFSSUG | www.LinkedIn.com/groups?gid=2558602
--------------------
Diana Betancourt, President
*dbetancourt@xxxxxxxxxxxx* | @DianaBeta | *
www.LinkedIn.com/in/DianaBetancourt*
Luis Figueroa, Director of Business Intelligence
lefsql@xxxxxxxxx  | @luisefigueroa |
www.LinkedIn.com/in/luisefigueroa<http://www.linkedin.com/in/luisefigueroa>

Marilyn Rousseau, Director of Content
sqldudette@xxxxxxxxx  | @marilynrousseau |