[sfk] komplo

  • From: Caglar Guven <cguven@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sfk-dayanisma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, sfk <sfk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2020 11:31:08 +0300

ABD'de yaşayan bir arkadaşım göndermiş:

post-truth ortaminda isler iyice karisti— ortalikta bolca komplo teorileri dolasmakta. toptan kaldirip atmak da olmuyor cunku bilinmeyen cok fazla. her duydugumu gondermiyorum. bu asagidaki bir arkadastan gelen mesajin bir kismi:

I return to Covid-19 with an arresting revelation, which bolsters Larry Romanoff's view of what is going on. I just watched a 5 minute video, up for only 24 hours with 1 M views, already taken down, by Dr. Rashid Bhuttar, so I am unable to send it to you. ... apparently has it on cache, and will attempt an audio recording. She took a few notes with dates and patent numbers.

1.  The coronavirus is a weak virus. Can't last more than a few minutes or hours, depending on surface. Gets killed by temps above 80 degrees, and by stomach acids. Tania adds the note that Fauci funded research at UNC in collaboration with Wuhan lab, investigating the attachment of this virus to air passage way epithelial cells, Dec. 2015 first paper, another paper 2016.
2.  There is a U.S. patent on this virus, now in the hands of Glaxo-Smith-Kline, one of the participants in the pandemic simulation held last October at Johns Hopkins University, under the aegis of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Patent issued Nov. 2019.
3.  There is a European patent on a vaccine for this virus, issued in November 2019, to Pirbright Institute -- which is the the Bill and Belinda Gates Foundation.

Planedemic.

Co-conspirators: Fauci, NIH, U.S. bioweapons labs, Wuhan labs, WHO, Birx, CDC, etc. How do we get rid of the oligarchs? James Corbett has a two-part series on Gates asking the question, how did a non-MD, non-epidemiologist, software geek get to wield so much power? A guy whose software was itself, full of viruses. Amazing bedfellows, computer viruses and computer viruses.

kendisi baslangicindan beri pandemiye “plandemi” diyor…