[sfclub] new Freelists privacy policy and terms of service

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "maryemerson" for DMARC)
  • To: sfclub list <sfclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2018 12:47:41 -0700

Hi folks,

Freelists is putting an additional step in the subscription procedure. You might hear from them about this. If you do, pay attention to what they say, because you'll probably have to read, or at least look at, the privacy and terms of service documents, and then approve them.

That's all I know thus far. A note about this was sent to list administrators and I'm just giving you a summary of the info.

Mary