[sfclub] Re: NPR Top 100 Science Fiction and Fantasy List

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rogerbailey81" for DMARC)
  • To: sfclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Alan Lemly <walemly@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 15:05:12 -0400

What bugs me about this list is that it is another one of those lists that lump science fiction and fantasy together as if they were the same thing. You may as well lump Harlequin romances with spy thrillers.

On 10/11/2018 11:19 PM, Alan Lemly wrote:

Hi List,

In tonight's Science Fiction Club meeting, I thought I heard some interest in my posting the link to the NPR top 100 Science Fiction and Fantasy list from a few years back so the link is below:

https://www.worldswithoutend.com/lists_npr_sff.asp

I very much enjoyed tonight's meeting and look forward to attending in the future.

Alan Lemly