[sfclub] Emil Petaja

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rogerbailey81" for DMARC)
  • To: sfclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2019 14:33:50 -0400

Last night I was telling you guys about Emil Petaja. Well, just now I was reviewing the Wikipedia article about him and I am struck wondering why he is so obscure. He certainly did hang around with some of the well known SF authors. Anyway, there are at least three of his books on Bookshare. I scanned them and put them there. I would suggest that you check out that Wikipedia article. Here is a link to it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Petaja

--

---

Voltaire
??? Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
???
???  Voltaire,