[SFCC] SFCC Dates to Remember

  • From: Anita Howard <arh1967@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sfcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 22:35:40 -0700

Monday, January 28 3:00-4:30 Coronado Room Anita Howard and Binki Thalman
 iDevice Class

*Apps and the App Store*. How to search, review, purchase, use apps. Also
we will share some of our favorite apps and ask you to share yours. This
class is open to members as well as non members. A signup sheet is at the
front desk. The Coronado room will hold about 20 people.

Monday, February 4 Macintosh Users Group 3:00 - 4:30 Coronado Room Brian
Wilson Presiding.

*Tom from Simutek* will be our guest speaker. He is going to talk about Mac
computers and their operating systems. He will discuss features of Mountain
Lion. He also will talk about the differences between your current
operating system and Mountain Lion. Tom is very knowledgeable about all
models of Macintosh Computers and is anxious to meet you. Please join us if
you are a Mac user, or thinking about becoming one!

--
Anita Howard
www.sunflowermacgirl.blogspot.com