[SEYSA] Recruitment of Committee Members 2015-2016

  • From: "SEYSA Recruitment" <recruit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <seysa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 05:43:16 +0800

Dear Youders,

Recruitment of Committee Members

We are now recruiting new blood! Do not want to submerge your talent? Join
the big family of SEYSA! The standing committees are now open for
application.

Raising social awareness and building solidarity have always been the core
principles of SEYSA since its establishment in 1992. SEYSA has not only been
a platform bringing the Youders together, but also a committed organization
engaging in various community services with the participation of many
passionate members. Indeed, the success of SEYSA lies in the tight
co-operation of many versatile Youders. If you wish to put your gifted
talents and skills into good use, SEYSA will be the best platform for you to
make a positive influence to society. Definitely, you can learn and grow
within our unique family which has been renowned for the diversified
backgrounds and expertise.

This year, eight committees and teams, namely the Accounting Committee,
Communication Committee, Design & Creative Team, Development Committee,
Information & Technology Committee, Operations Committee, Disable Student
Group and Social Service Team will be open for application.

If you are interested in joining us, please complete the application form at
http://link.seysa.org/recruit on or before 26 March 2015 (Thu). Shortlisted
applicants will be invited for a selection interview on 29 March. You may
refer to attached appendix for the introduction, duty and selection criteria
of the eight committees and teams.

http://issuu.com/seysaorg/docs/recruitment_appx

Should you have any queries regarding the recruitment, please do not
hesitate to contact us by email at recruit@xxxxxxxxx. We look forward to
working with you in the surely fruitful year ahead.

Sir Edward Youde Scholars Association www.seysa.org

In the honourable memory of our late governor Sir Edward Youde, a cohort of
budding scholars as recipients of Sir Edward Youde Memorial Fund (SEYMF)
awards constituted the Sir Edward Youde Scholar Association (SEYSA) in the
year 1992. Today, the Association has blossomed into a prestigious
organisation, holding the society's most influential individuals.

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image