[SEYSA] CUHKCAS Annual Youth Conference "Reflections" 2011 (“思索香港” 青年峰會 2011)

  • From: Peter Chan <peter.chan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seysa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 16:56:13 +0800

Dear Youders,

Cambridge University Hong Kong and China Affairs Society (CUHKCAS) is going
to hold the captioned conference on 27th August (Saturday) at The University
of Hong Kong. The theme is "The Positioning of Hong Kong in the Development
of China" (香港在中國發展下的定位). The rundown is attached and further information can
be found at the official website:

http://www.srcf.ucam.org/cuhkcas/forms/booking.php#event3

We believe that it is a meaningful conference and will provide lots of food
of thought to the people who are concerned with the future of Hong Kong. If
you are interested in this conference, we cordially invite you to join us to
attend under the name of SEYSA. Though SEYSA is not the supporting
organisation of the event and we may only pay at the door, CUHKCAS offers to
reserve the seats for us if we can apply shortly. This is also a nice
opportunity to gather with other Youders.

Certainly, if a seat is reserved for you, you will be obliged to show up and
pay the fee ($60 if you are not CUHKCAS member; see the details on the above
website), as a respect to the organiser.

If you would like to attend the event with other Youders and reserve a seat
through SEYSA, please give me your:
(1) Full name, and
(2) Contact phone number

We are looking forward to hearing from you and seeing you on Saturday.

Cheers,
Dr Peter Chan
Treasurer of SEYSA
*Youder since 1999*