[SeniorTech] Re: bio Kathleen Butler-first laptop

  • From: "Jerry Taylor" <jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <seniortech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 21:57:57 -0500

What? A new laptop with NO built-in CD drive? I've never HEARD of such a
thing! I didn't think you could even BUY a laptop with CD drive in it!
(Hmmm, you used the word "slot." Actually, it's not a "slot"... It's
more of a "drawer" you have to open manually, usually by pressing a
BUTTON on the side of the drawer. Check again.)

Jerry Taylor
SeniorTech
http://www.seniortech.us
Personalized In-Home Computer Instruction
     for Senior Citizens and Retirees
585-964-3319
"Computers are not just for kids"