[SeniorTech] Re: bio Kathleen Butler

  • From: Susan Nixon <Susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seniortech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 18:39:12 -0700

We just got our first laptop before circuit city was all sold out. We are looking for the complete tutorial on it so we can operate the thing. Some one said it is built in to the programs but I can't find it.

Welcome to the list, Kathleen!  What operating system does your laptop use?

--
Hugs,

Susan

Life isn't about waiting till the storm passes by.
It's about learning to dance in the rain!
This listserv is provided as a service to computer-using
senior citizens and retirees by "SeniorTech"
(http://www.seniortech.us)

Forward this email to any computer-using seniors you know.
They can subscribe themselves by going here:
http://www.seniortech.us/listserv.htm

To unsubscribe from this listserv, go here:
http://www.seniortech.us/listserv.htm

Questions? Email Jerry Taylor at   jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx