[SeniorTech] Re: UConn

  • From: Joanne Troutner <troutner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "seniortech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <seniortech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 14:12:36 -0400

This Hoosier has to be for Butler!!!!

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 3, 2011, at 2:09 PM, Bob Leslie <bobo54t@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I had Ohio State winning it all so I'll just keep quiet and hope UConn wins
> for you.  The coach looked exhausted yesterday after the game.  I hope his
> health is okay....too many red spots on his face on my TV.   I really didn't
> think Kentucky would go as far as they did.  And I thought Notre Dame would
> go farther into the tournament.  So I continue to be lousy on predictions.
> All good things come from Connecticut now!
> Thanks,
> Bob
provided as a service to computer-using
senior citizens and retirees by "SeniorTech"
(http://www.seniortech.us)

Forward this email to any computer-using seniors you know.
They can subscribe themselves by going here:
http://www.seniortech.us/listserv.htm

To unsubscribe from this listserv, go here:
http://www.seniortech.us/listserv.htm

Questions? Email Jerry Taylor at   jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx