[SeniorTech] Fwd: RE: New Exercise program

  • From: Mom Morin <morinmom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: senior listserve <seniortech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 06:57:21 -0800 (PST)

I received this from my very fit daughter!
I thought it was something all seniortech's should
try.
Marianne

--- "Christine Morin, Realtor"
<chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 20:03:38 -0500
> From: "Christine Morin, Realtor"
> <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: RE: New Exercise program
> To: "'Mom Morin'" <morinmom@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> I love it!
>

> Christine Morin, Realtor
> Extra Mile Realty, LLC
> Serving DC and VA
> (202) 744-9949

> > Always consult your doctor before starting any
> > exercise program!
> >

> > SCROLL DOWN...

> > NOW SCROLL UP...
> >
> > That's enough for the first day. Great job.
> >
> > Have some chocolate.

> protection around
> http://mail.yahoo.com

http://new.mail.yahoo.com
This listserv is provided as a service to computer-using
senior citizens and retirees by "SeniorTech"
(http://www.seniortech.us)

Forward this email to any computer-using seniors you know.
They can subscribe themselves by going here:
http://www.seniortech.us/listserv.htm

To unsubscribe from this listserv, go here:
http://www.seniortech.us/listserv.htm

Questions? Email Jerry Taylor at   jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx