[SeniorTech] Fw: Fw: Fwd: Wheels of life

  • From: "Wayne and Brenda" <myerswb@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "SeniorTech listserv" <seniortech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Marilyn T" <MTrepan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 22:14:50 -0500

-----

Make sure you read the short poem at the bottom.    Lynn

      Getting older has its drawbacks, but I guess there aren't too many good
alternatives to getting older. Whenever you see a gathering of seniors, it is
an even bet they are talking about everything that is wrong with them.

      You know, the usual, memory, urinary problems, knees, eyesight, etc.,
etc.

      Well, I am a senior and I absolutely refuse to discuss these issues with
everyone else.
      If I have a problem, I find a solution. It is not always the solution
that I like, but I handle it the best way I know and I don't discuss it with
every person I see on the street that is past 62. No sir....

      With this in mind, I bought myself a new scooter. I wanted something that
was easy on gas and could zip me to the store and about town. This seems to
meet my EVERY need.

      I love it!

      Remember:
      Senior Citizens Are Valuable
      We are more valuable than any of the younger generations:
      We have silver in our hair.
      We have gold in our teeth.
      We have stones in our kidneys.
      We have lead in our feet and ...