[SeniorTech] Biography - Don Menges

  • From: Donald Menges <dmenges@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seniortech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 08:43:27 -0400

Hi All... and especially hi to Jerry Taylor, my colleague and friend for many years. Along with Jerry and a few others, we made up the team in the Greece Central School District that helped teachers and students integrate technology into their teaching strategies and projects. When I retired I decided to work on my photography skills and my aspiration is to eventually become a professional in this very competitive field. I've been encouraged by recent publication and competition awards.

I understand the marriage between computers and the digital cameras and I joined this listserv to offer solutions for those of you who need assistance. As a new grand parent, I understand how important it is to send and receive those precious images of our grand children. When I see questions on the listserv about photography and the computer, I will be sure to offer what ever assistance I can.

Here's my grandson Mason being carefully observed by Spike as he begins to learn to crawl....

JPEG image

Don Menges
dmenges@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx