[seng_462] Re: Sry guys, we're prbly gonna be at least till 2:30.

  • From: "Cody Henschel" <havoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: seng_462@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 14:26:52 -0700

Hey everyone,

Sorry, last thing i did last night was run my kill script because another
group had already started running during my time.  I guess because they
had their tests going at the time time as my tests my kill script timed
out on some of the machine.  I went to bed right after running and didn't
notice.

Also, sorry that not a single other person in my group could answer you
and get this cleared up.

Cody Henschel