[sendcard] sendcard 3.2.3 released

  • From: Sendcard <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sendcard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 20:55:43 +0000

Hi All,

Firstly, Happy Christmas and New Year!  Here's a belated Christmas present
- I promised a release before the end of the year... and here it is!

Version 3.2.3 enhances the multilingual capabilities of this script; adds
build-in support for having cards in framesets (a sponsored feature) and
fixes some bugs, notably the problem encountered by some users in
advancesend.php.  I've spent the past couple of months researching and
writing a 10000 word dissertation in my spare time, so the documentation
for sendcard is lagging behind the new features (I can't face writing more
when I'm free), but I hope to do something on that... at least for the most
important bits!

Due to a couple of important bug fixes you are recommended to
upgrade.  Grab your copy from http://www.sendcard.org/download.php.

There's going to be a January sale on for the extensions for sendcard, so
if you haven't bought any yet, then now's your chance to buy them at up to
50% off!  Visit http://www.sendcard.org/extensions/ from 1 January onwards...

Best wishes,
Peter

--
sendcard - The free open source PHP e-card solution
http://www.sendcard.org