[sendcard] What features would you like to see?

  • From: Peter Bowyer <sendcard@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sendcard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 08:54:13 +0100

Hi list,

Hopefully this will get through - the server hosting this list was nuked in
the thunderstorms which hit the Indianapolis area during the weekend of
July 7th and 8th, and both the running and backup hard drives were
destroyed.  Hopefully I haven't lost too many list members :-)

I'm doing a survey to find out what features you would like to see in the
next release.  I've run out of ideas, so please tell me what you think I
should develop!

I need feedback, so don't stay silent!!

Thanks,
Peter.

PS: Please take the time to rate sendcard.
http://www.sendcard.f2s.com/rate.php  Thanks!

--
In the beginning was the word,
and the word was Content-type: text/plain.